No announcement yet.

Ha, had my first fight in 15 years

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ha, had my first fight in 15 years

Im walking out of this bar and this big assed mexican chick comes in as im going out, chick had a waste like an anorexic then her ass just went kablamos, you know what Im talking about.

I grab my boy and im like damn son look, we just stop at the door admiring gods work right. Neither one of us saw the mfer she was with and why would we? This mfer loses his ****, like hulks out about it. Looking back I know why, he probably told her not to where the **** she had on so he was primed any way.

This bro comes at me like a berserker, like I just took his *****. Im like hey dude you should take it as a compliment. I never said a word to your woman. At this point Im like all right this mfer is in a bad spot right he feels like he needs to defend his territory and Im gonna oblige because I already know I aint gonna hit it tonight so why would I fight for It.

Long story short after me trying to talk some sense into this young man he got his young ass knocked out in front of his woman, complete with shakes and convulsions.

The moral of the the story is power truly is the last thing that goes and dont let no woman get in your head to the point you get your ass knocked out by some old mfer.

Should of asked her for her number

Comment

Damn. You made him do the booty dew in front of his woman? sht ain't no coming back from that. You didn't get arrested either that's great.

Comment

Insecure dudes need to avoid hot women. Guys are always staring at my wife because she's busty but I don't say anything unless they're disrespecting her or me. When they admire her it reminds me of what I have.

Last time I leveled a dude in front of his girl, this azzhole was picking on this goth kid outside a Denny's. Calling him ****** and just looking for someone to pick on. I advised him to go back inside and he came up to me like "how dare you". I told him, "I tried to warn you". Dropped him and turned my back as a sign of disrespect (as in, I'm so not intimidated by you that I'll stand here with my back turned). As he was getting up, I realized everyone in this packed restaurant was watching. He went back inside and sat down next to his girl and his friends. Doesn't get much more humiliating.

Comment

Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
          Im walking out of this bar and this big assed mexican chick comes in as im going out, chick had a waste like an anorexic then her ass just went kablamos, you know what Im talking about.

I grab my boy and im like damn son look, we just stop at the door admiring gods work right. Neither one of us saw the mfer she was with and why would we? This mfer loses his ****, like hulks out about it. Looking back I know why, he probably told her not to where the **** she had on so he was primed any way.

This bro comes at me like a berserker, like I just took his *****. Im like hey dude you should take it as a compliment. I never said a word to your woman. At this point Im like all right this mfer is in a bad spot right he feels like he needs to defend his territory and Im gonna oblige because I already know I aint gonna hit it tonight so why would I fight for It.

Long story short after me trying to talk some sense into this young man he got his young ass knocked out in front of his woman, complete with shakes and convulsions.

The moral of the the story is power truly is the last thing that goes and dont let no woman get in your head to the point you get your ass knocked out by some old mfer.
          Sun_Tzsu my man, you really knocked him out cold. Was he alright?

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
            Should of asked her for her number
            The funny thing is she apologized to me. Her words "Im sorry, he is an idiot". I was already in the parking lot so we got in the truck an rolled. her number was the last thing on my mind.

Comment

Let me say this... while I'm all for 2 men settling their differences 1 on 1. Not only could you be charged with felony assault, but multiple other things. If the guy falls, hits his head, dies? Yeah, you've got at least a manslaughter charge, and you're going to jail. This is a liberal world now, which is very unfortunate. This is just something to consider. Google Marc MacYoung, he has excellent both self defense resources, as well as multiple scenarios of where even self defense can go wrong. It doesn't sound like a self defense situation though.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                Sun_Tzsu my man, you really knocked him out cold. Was he alright?
                Not cold that would have scared me too much too leave, Ive been through that when I fought alot when I was younger, that **** will kill all the adrenaline when you think you just killed someone. You go into whole different frame of mind and hope to god you can remember you cpr training, of course it never comes to that but it shuts the testosterone down in ya.

He just convulsed and shook a little bit then did the trevor berbick dance. I knew he was good so i bounced.

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
                  Let me say this... while I'm all for 2 men settling their differences 1 on 1. Not only could you be charged with felony assault, but multiple other things. If the guy falls, hits his head, dies? Yeah, you've got at least a manslaughter charge, and you're going to jail. This is a liberal world now, which is very unfortunate. This is just something to consider. Google Marc MacYoung, he has excellent both self defense resources, as well as multiple scenarios of where even self defense can go wrong. It doesn't sound like a self defense situation though.
                  Understood, I guess I didnt cover he took the first shot, I was defending myself. I hit the dude once. I did everything i could to talk myself out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
                    Not cold that would have scared me too much too leave, Ive been through that when I fought alot when I was younger, that **** will kill all the adrenaline when you think you just killed someone. You go into whole different frame of mind and hope to god you can remember you cpr training, of course it never comes to that but it shuts the testosterone down in ya.

He just convulsed and shook a little bit then did the trevor berbick dance. I knew he was good so i bounced.
                    Now what will you do if one of his friends sees you who's a knife expert or just completely nuts and cuts your jugular as he passes by? Its things like this we don't always think about.

I like muay thai because I can kick the leg right out from under you, and if you're lucky, you'll be walking ok in 3 months as the ligaments and nerves heal.

Comment

Working...
                    X