No announcement yet.

Having A Chick On THe Side

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] Having A Chick On THe Side

i really can't put my head around it. i don't go searchin for her on a regular basis but when it's the weekend it's like there's this spider sense tingling on my wiener. it goes da-dum-dadum-dadum. just like that.

anyway she sucks so good that i don't feel my legs once i put my dick in her mouth. she's a squirter which is my fetish aaaaannnnndddd she allows **** and she even squirts while i bang her ****.

tonight i am going out with the one i am in a relationship with but my mind be going somewhere else. had to block the side piece in my contacts for she will be sending the nudes just to tease cuz she know it's the weekend.

im such a bad person.

just buy a textme number and delete the app when you with your girl and then when you can look at it reinstall the app when you got time for the BS.

amateurs.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
      just buy a textme number and delete the app when you with your girl and then when you can look at it reinstall the app when you got time for the BS.

amateurs.
      Lmfao your like that advice hotline today bruh

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
        Lmfao your like that advice hotline today bruh
        lol Too much coffee.

Comment

Use ****ing Snapchat and turn notifications off

Comment

Really gotta say it keeps sex more interesting and the overall relationship with the real girl better. Just don't get caught slipping, don't get caught up with a crazy one who will blow up your spot all of a sudden and contact your real girl. Had that happen to me too many times lol.

Comment

...I really hope you get caught.

For no reason other than my personal amusement. Watching adulterers get caught is one of my secret joys. I used to watch Cheaters every damn week, just to watch some fat chick go nuts and beat the **** outta her cheating partner.

Please get caught, bro. In a public place, so it gets caught on camera and posted on Twitter or some ****.

Comment

Originally posted by P.K Dionysus View Post
                ...I really hope you get caught.

For no reason other than my personal amusement. Watching adulterers get caught is one of my secret joys. I used to watch Cheaters every damn week, just to watch some fat chick go nuts and beat the **** outta her cheating partner.

Please get caught, bro. In a public place, so it gets caught on camera and posted on Twitter or some ****.

You ever see the Cheaters episode where this guy got knocked out cold by the dude his girlfriend was banging?
                That had to be the worst day of his life.

Or the time the host got stabbed on a boat, some people thought it was fake, but it was confirmed to be real. The show was a guilty pleasure of mine.

I'm not a fan of adulterers either. It would be funnier if he got caught with a dude on the side instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                  You ever see the Cheaters episode where this guy got knocked out cold by the dude his girlfriend was banging?
                  That had to be the worst day of his life.

Or the time the host got stabbed on a boat, some people thought it was fake, but it was confirmed to be real. The show was a guilty pleasure of mine.

I'm not a fan of adulterers either. It would be funnier if he got caught with a dude on the side instead.
                  @ bold.

I need to get the Cheaters box set, dude.

All them shows from the 90's and late 2000's, like Steve Wilkos, Cheaters, etc.

Those shows were the ****ing ****!

Old series as well. Did you ever catch Nightman? Did ya?!

Comment

You can't ride two horses with one ass. At least not indefinitely. At some point one of these side-pieces will want more than just the occasional hook-up. Things will get complicated. Especially if you knock one up or catch something from one of them. Or maybe they decide to mark their territory and send you home with hickey on your neck or scratches on your back.

Comment

Working...
                    X