Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can someone show me gifs or footage of wards vicious "Inside Work"?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ward is scum.

Comment

• Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
      I didnt make anyone hate GGG. The only people that hate GGG are biased bruvvas.
      biased brothers...or...reasonable boxing fans who like to see every guy held to the same standard and not lauded for nothing while watching other more accomplished fighters get dumped on for less.....

ur a clown man..im a white male and i dog golovkin...yer gonna make those who actually have respect for kova and loma lose it real fast....

Comment

• Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
        biased brothers...or...reasonable boxing fans who like to see every guy held to the same standard and not lauded for nothing while watching other more accomplished fighters get dumped on for less.....

ur a clown man..im a white male and i dog golovkin...yer gonna make those who actually have respect for kova and loma lose it real fast....
        Hes fighting canelo thats a pretty high standard. Besides i dont even know why you are bringing GGG up in a ward vs kovalev thread. Ward didnt win, and most fans including me think he didnt win. Its not my fault you dont like to hear that.

Comment

LEt me guess.. you also listen to rap & vote democrat?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sp0rty Cr@ig View Post
            LEt me guess.. you also listen to rap & vote democrat?
            i listened to rap when i was young...i dont vote at all..im not dumb enough to think were living in a democracy...

but i like how you assumed since i dog golovkin i must listen to rap...cause im a "******" right? but i also respect, and dont dog, kova and loma...can i still be a full fledged ******?

Comment

Check mate

Great post

Comment

• Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
                Hes fighting canelo thats a pretty high standard. Besides i dont even know why you are bringing GGG up in a ward vs kovalev thread. Ward didnt win, and most fans including me think he didnt win. Its not my fault you dont like to hear that.
                He won get over it and I posted an actual RBR score n footage for you

Get over it....no fighter, "just gets tired".... Watch the fight next time lol

Comment

i listened to rap when i was young...i dont vote at all..im not dumb enough to think were living in a democracy...

but i like how you assumed since i dog golovkin i must listen to rap...cause im a "******" right? but i also respect, and dont dog, kova and loma...can i still be a full fledged ******?
                  Who is your all time favorite fighter. Bet he is black

Comment

• Originally posted by Sp0rty Cr@ig View Post
                    Who is your all time favorite fighter. Bet he is black
                    dont have one....i like alot of different fighters from this era/past eras....i like floyd, cotto, jmm, paulie, ward, kova etc....i like boxing...i dont jump on guys and blindly follow...i dont go around lauding guys like golovkin while constantly trying to tear down guys like ward and floyd........kovalev and loma have my respect though(kinda funny huh? makes u wonder)....theres just a certain group of guys who NEED golovkin to be something to feel something.....and believe hes beyond reproach...well hes NOT beyond reproach....but im sure golovkin fans will continue to tear in to every fighter who is of color that has accomplished more than golovkin(which is many)

Comment

• Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                      He won get over it and I posted an actual RBR score n footage for you

Get over it....no fighter, "just gets tired".... Watch the fight next time lol
                      He didnt win and looked overrated in the process. I expected him to outbox kovalev comfortably you can even dig up my posts. but he didnt, before the decision i knew he lost then he got the nod which he shouldnt have. The fight also showed me ward is now overrated and is nowhere near the master boxer some make him out to be.

Also his ****iness post fight acting like he won decisively is making me dislike him.

Comment

Working...
                      X