Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are gym wars the reason why Mayweather's boxers were KO'd? (Love, Bey, Jack))

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
    Floyd does participate. I remember he was sparring for the Cotto fight with Omar Henry I think. And they went until someone quit.
    RIP Omar Henry

but PSSH

They sparred but they didnt go at it, they were just getting work in. Mayweather forces his fighters to fight to the death when he is not willing, lol He told that guy no holding and push the arm off to release the hold but in the maidana fight he was holding on non stop and the ref had to physically man handle floyd off. He doesnt fight to the death/quit when spence busted him up they stopped the sparring and kicked out spence from the gym lol or do we consider that a mayweather quit? i think we do.

Comment

Originally posted by Tay Roc View Post
      No it's because they're just not that good. More than 50% of them have been caught with PEDs/drugs. It's a dirty gym w/ mediocre talent at best.
      Yep, dunno why merely being associated with Mayweather is supposed to make you into a defensive guru. They got knocked out for the same reason anyone else gets knocked out.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Checc View Post
        RIP Omar Henry

but PSSH

They sparred but they didnt go at it, they were just getting work in. Mayweather forces his fighters to fight to the death when he is not willing, lol He told that guy no holding and push the arm off to release the hold but in the maidana fight he was holding on non stop and the ref had to physically man handle floyd off. He doesnt fight to the death/quit when spence busted him up they stopped the sparring and kicked out spence from the gym lol or do we consider that a mayweather quit? i think we do.
        They'll have an excuse for that!

Comment

Originally posted by D-Checc View Post
          RIP Omar Henry

but PSSH

Your wrong he does do those kind of sparring sessions. He doesn't go 30 minutes because there's no one that can hang with him for that long. But I've heard of him having 9 to 12 minutes sessions at times.

Comment

the guy just fought.... u cant ask for revenge on a guy that just fought and feel better about it :/ smh

Comment

No....its because they're ****.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
                That's pretty pathetic of Floyd not to abide by those rules himself. Mr safety first.
                He def spars with no breaks. People crying about this still are ******ed

Comment

Working...
                X