No announcement yet.

i was in vegas for fight week (rios vs chaves) rios is 1 crazy mofo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i was in vegas for fight week (rios vs chaves) rios is 1 crazy mofo

alright so i finally decide to share this with you guys. i was in vegas in august (monday-friday yes i did not attend the fight whatever)
    so me being a boxing head i decided to visit the top rank gym in vegas on Wednesday since they always host public work out on fight week. so i was there and meet all the rgba crew robert, rios, donald (the fckin mexcan), chan, and cobra. b4 them jessie vargas was there, cool humble guy he offered me to get some water bottles from the cooler since it was hot as fck.

here is a video i HAD to record while they were giving me a ride back to my hotel (cesers palace)

http://youtu.be/hEcsO8wQKBg

these guys are a fckin trip lol i had a great time no doubt. rios loves to fck around and talk sht. just how u see him on elies videos but with more explicit words lol.
    i also got meet elie at the weight-in, he is actually pretty cool aswell. i was talking to him over an hour outside of the weight in place(he was uploading vids) that mofo does not stop, he does work hard i know we all give him a hard time but the guy gives us alot of footage other cant.
    i mentioned this website and he acknowledged how he as alot of haters lol and how people on forums give him a hard time haha.

enjoy
    Last edited by supRa; 12-29-2014, 10:05 PM.

oh yeah one more thing! you guys rmemeber that video of TMT suburban at the top rank gym. well as we were leaving j'leon got there to do some sparring. they were giving him a hard time and j was just taking it "yall mathafcckas are crazy man" haha

Comment

thats whats up man!! And I agree on the Elie part.. we all give him **** and he says some of the DUMBEST **** in his interviews. (His videos where he doesn't talk are the best) but thankfully he's there to cover the sport.

Its just he seems really misinformed about the actual sport and fights that hes only good as a paparazzi type of guy.

Comment

that's awesome that they gave you a ride

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
          thats whats up man!! And I agree on the Elie part.. we all give him **** and he says some of the DUMBEST **** in his interviews. (His videos where he doesn't talk are the best) but thankfully he's there to cover the sport.

Its just he seems really misinformed about the actual sport and fights that hes only good as a paparazzi type of guy.
          lol yeah u gotta love the guy tho for giving us many boxing vids.

Originally posted by lizard_man View Post
          that's awesome that they gave you a ride
          yeah bro. i was surprised on how brandon offered me a ride really quick, just an hour of knowing me he told robert. "hey robert we are giving this foo a ride back to his hotel" rob simply replied "alright were u staying at ??" lol

i guess they appreciate us the fans that really admire there work n stuff. donald is cool. he was the 1st person i started talking too he was the one that pull me in with them.

although at 1st when they arrived to the gym we all said hi and took pictures with them,donald was the last one to walk in i told him 'hey whats up fckin mexican' and the dude just mean mugged me i was felt bad at 1st and mean while brandon laughed at my comment lol.

Comment

Lol bam bam called you a ***** hahaha

Comment

Working...
            X