No announcement yet.

If Froch wants a Vegas fight why doesn't he avenge his Ward defeat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Froch wants a Vegas fight why doesn't he avenge his Ward defeat

According to Froch he wants a Vegas fight (see below) so they picked Chavez.jr but there have been negotiation problems so why not fight Ward he is free.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIrS8peqllE

If Froch wants a Vegas fight why doesn't he avenge his Ward defeat. I mean he is the No.8 p4p fighter and Ward is the No.2 p4p fighter.

Two top 10 fighters facing each other could sell out the MGM what do you think.

Why can't Ward go to the England to fight Froch?

I doubt if Ward would even fight in Vegas, he prefers Oakland where he can use a crooked referee like Jack Reiss.

Comment

Originally posted by KFC View Post
      According to Froch he wants a Vegas fight (see below) so they picked Chavez.jr but there have been negotiation problems so why not fight Ward he is free.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIrS8peqllE

If Froch wants a Vegas fight why doesn't he avenge his Ward defeat. I mean he is the No.8 p4p fighter and Ward is the No.2 p4p fighter.

Two top 10 fighters facing each other could sell out the MGM what do you think.

How is Ward free if he is (constantly) suing his promoter and unavailable to fight?

Comment

He said that Ward couldnt draw a mother bear to her baby cubs.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
          He said that Ward couldnt draw a mother bear to her baby cubs.
          He said that? Thats some funny ****.

Comment

... He said he felt like he was pickpocketed by Ward in that fight.

Comment

Ward?....Ward?...hmm i'm trying to put a face to the name...Ward?? Hmm....Oh! the commentator guy?

Comment

He would only fight Chavez in Vegas due to the money, fame and and hype and to be frank Ward wouldn't bring anything close to that for Froch to fight him there.

Comment

Ward fighting in Las Vegas?

That's a good one. People would literally fly OUT of town if he headlined a fight.

Comment

Who else could he fight in Vegas??

Comment

Working...
                    X