No announcement yet.

American Blacks vs Other Blacks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
    I want to know why American Black people are so much different from the rest of the black people in the rest of the world. Whenever I hear an american black person talk, they seem to be so incoherent and seem to just talk gibberish and repeat words, and act all arrogant and classless. While black people from Africa, Europe and here in Canada, seem to be a lot more articulate and carry themselves with a lot more class, dignity, and humility than their American versions.

Why is it that America with all their great facilities and economy, seems to produce the most ignorant version of black people in the world.
    What about us lot down here bro? Which bracket do we fall into?

Comment

I don't think it is a good idea to generalize and entire group of people like this, I've had many good relationships with numerous African Americans...however, I can't say I haven't noticed this myself.

Comment

Does anyone else find it ironic that the guy who posts this has an Eminem avatar?

Comment

In fact, I've had way more problems with Whites than I ever have had Blacks. That's just a fact.............Rich Mommy boys trying to start trouble. Half of them acting like they're hard.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RimmyDelicious View Post
            Does anyone else find it ironic that the guy who posts this has an Eminem avatar?
            I was just about to say that myself. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Jambo boy View Post
              Don't be racist, it's not just black Americans.

All Americans are incoherent, arrogant and classless.
              How am I being racist?

I don't think my post was racist at all.

Comment

Ive always found africans to be good people, polite, funny, laid back.

Never met an african american, but from what ive seen i wouldent want to meet one either.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
                  Never met an african american, but from what ive seen i wouldent want to meet one either.
                  Many are rough because they grew up hard.

They weren't awarded the finer luxuries mainstream society was, and they resorted to other means of survival. No different than many Whites.

This has nothing to do with Race.............it's a class war. Remember that.

That's the bottom line.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
                    How am I being racist?

I don't think my post was racist at all.
                    Maybe. Maybe not. It was needless and obviously intended to incite some **** though. Haven't you got anything better to do?

Comment

Westernised blacks can be what you have described.

Living in London, there's a lot of wannabe thug blacks who I would say are not really articulate or smart. These guys end up shooting/stabbing each other.

But you also have the other side where they are damn smart and work hard in education and end up doing well.

Africans and most west indian immigrants are cool though.

This can be applied to all people from a country though.

Pakistani's, turks, Viet's etc...

Some are nice, some aren't. There are just more blacks comapred to this rest. (In London)

Comment

Working...
                      X