Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POLL: What should constitute a fighter deserving more of the money split?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And whoever votes being the champion..tell me why manny got more for fighting cotto for cottos,title..and why oscar gotmore for fighting for hopkins linear title..hopkins had like 4 belts..and why floyd got more for fighting baldo for his linear title...use common sense

Comment

Originally posted by LARRYX P4P#1 View Post
      And whoever votes being the champion..tell me why manny got more for fighting cotto for cottos,title..and why oscar gotmore for fighting for hopkins linear title..hopkins had like 4 belts..and why floyd got more for fighting baldo for his linear title...use common sense

fanatics don't have the ability to do that.

Comment

The Top draw should get more, no explanations needed. I was all for 50-50, but these past negotiations changed my mind. I'm tired of Team Pacquiao getting anything they wants, and not returning the favor.

Comment

I think these two:

-Whoever puts more asses in seats... PPV sales + Live Gate history - If you draw more, you get more.

-Your P4P Status or Ranking in the sport

The bigger draw should probably get the edge though.

Comment

Originally posted by LARRYX P4P#1 View Post
            The business has changed so much. Years ago the champ usually just made more money. Today, with ppv and the internet you have guys like Chavez Jr. and Duddy, non champions that generate real good money because they can fight in their hometown and everyone can see it.

If Chavez Jr. or Duddy fought Paul Williams in San Antonio or NYC, they would make as much as Paul even though he is superior than them in every way. Sucks but thats how the business is nowadays.

Comment

The biggest box office draw should command more cash.

Comment

Bigger draw = bigger cut

Comment

1. Record, quality of opposition.
                  2. Skin color, sorry, white dudes earn harder. **** off if you don't like it.
                  3. Personality
                  4. Looks

Comment

theres alot th consider like whos fighting for right and wrong truth & justice & whos only fighting so he can brag about having money while recording songs with a known crack dealer like 50 cent . anyway i made a list of tangibles

1. ppv buys
                    2. popularity
                    3. whos in more movies
                    4. who holds a position in public office
                    5. whos more of a warrior
                    6. entertainment value when in the ring
                    7. sex appeal
                    8 endorsements
                    9. who the more kos in the last few fights
                    10. who fights for truth & justice
                    11. who father doesnt sell crack

manny leads the way in al of those catogorys so he should get the bigger piece of the pie
                    Last edited by treason1; 06-30-2010, 10:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by goldenglove2 View Post
                      how many asses was bhop putting in the seats and how many PPV's had he had?
                      wtf I was just saying that hopkins was number one on the p4p list I didnt say he deserved the bigger split. Im not an idiot I that the split should be based on the the fighters drawing power not status.

Comment

Working...
                      X