Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you addicted to WOW? (World of Warcraft) Mom cancels WOW account of her son's.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Are you addicted to WOW? (World of Warcraft) Mom cancels WOW account of her son's.

Crazy ass white kid goes NUTS!

haha, nice... good old parents teaching a lesson...

i was on craigslist looking at all terrain vehicles for the **** of it and there was a nice ATV on there saying "works great, only selling to teach son a lesson"

lmao

Comment

BreakBeat posted this a long time ago.

Comment

lmaooooooooo

Comment

Originally posted by -veteran420- View Post
          haha, nice... good old parents teaching a lesson...

i was on craigslist looking at all terrain vehicles for the **** of it and there was a nice ATV on there saying "works great, only selling to teach son a lesson"

lmao
          BWAHAHAHA! Too funny! I've never played it. That's crazy **** there. I've read about grown men neglecting their families to play WoW.

Comment

This was posted before. **** was staged. Nobody is that weak.

Comment

**** , he sounds like he's been possessed by a warthog . I see he tries to sodomize himself at 1:10

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
                This was posted before. **** was staged. Nobody is that weak.
                I can believe it. Lemme find that other one where the kid is recorded crying to his dad about playing WoW.

Comment

This has to be fake. No matter how pissed off you are why would you try and ram a tv remote up your ass?

Comment

Asfunny as that was, the part where he started sticking the remote up his a** kind of gave it away that it was staged, hilarious nonetheless.

Comment

Working...
                    X