Clear All

• The Shield is almost done...

how will it end?

Originally posted by Melly-Mel View Post
    how will it end?
    With gay rape.

Comment

I'm still not sure.

I think that at the end, it might be that Shane gets killed, Vic gets arrested, and there's a twist involving Ronnie...I dunno what, but you never hear anything about his private life or background, so maybe it will turn out that he is involved in something extra.

I'm hoping that Vic and Ronnie get things sorted though and come out of it OK.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghandi View Post
        With gay rape.
        A ratings winner.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
          I'm still not sure.

I think that at the end, it might be that Shane gets killed, Vic gets arrested, and there's a twist involving Ronnie...I dunno what, but you never hear anything about his private life or background, so maybe it will turn out that he is involved in something extra.

I'm hoping that Vic and Ronnie get things sorted though and come out of it OK.
          thats what i'm hoping for as well. i would like shane rubbed out, but not his family.

Comment

Originally posted by Melly-Mel View Post
            how will it end?
            With a PJ Harvey cameo appearance.

Comment

Originally posted by PJ Harvey Fan View Post
              With a PJ Harvey cameo appearance.
              thats fine but it has to be after you go f u c k yourself!

Comment

The one thing I think will happen is that between Vic and Shane, one will end up dead while the other one survives. Not sure which one is which though.

Comment

Just watched the latest episode. I'm thinking that Vic might end up running, maybe after killing Shane.

Comment

Heres what happens:

Captain Wyms finally admits that she's a man, goes bezerk and jumps off a bridge. Vic goes in the middle of the precinct floor and takes an enormous **** all over the place. Then Vic will materialize some place new every few seconds killing random people. After that, him and Acevada do the dance of joy like Balki and Larry did on Perfect Strangers, then they get naked and shoot eachother in the face. Shane walks in the precinct and slips on the **** that Vic made falls on the ground hard and cracks his head open.

The End.

Comment

Working...
                    X