Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If You Ruled The World.....

Imagine That

What would you do?

Loot just enough where I could live a comfortable life (not one of disgusting luxury - just comfortable), and take vacations every month, and have tests to see who really is the best fit team of people to rule the world.

Upon completion of the tests - give them the job of running the world, while I lived the rest of my life in peace, traveling the world and eating steak and lobster every night.

Comment

...sky's the limit I push a Q-45 Infinit...

Comment

Firstly id get an exact replica iron throne built, then id bring in the 18 hour work week, the universal living allowance and ban the teaching of religion to anyone under 18.

Comment

Id book the afternoon off work.

Comment

One thing I would do, or get my team who actually does all the work to do, is to start give incentives to people to work minimum wage jobs. Instead of giving the people who don't want to work welfare, I'd build a big encampment, similar to jail cells (but they are still free to come and go), and give them the cheapest possible meals. SO they would still be provided the basic necessities to live, but they wouldn't have the ability to spend the money on what THEY wanted. And no more section 8. They can live in a huge shelter, or they can be homeless - their choice. OR, they can get a job, and get the perks of the hard-working population.

Now - the people who try, and work, would be rewarded with free rent, insurance, interest free loans for vehicles, etc.

Comment

i'd still be posting garbage on here...

Comment

and TRUE FREE SPEECH would be implemented.

anything short of inciting violence, outright defamation, or making threats would be allowed.

Comment

This would apply to America, and European countries who have unfairly taken the burden of immigration en masse: ALL IMMIGRATION WOULD BE BANNED, unless:

You bring something of value to the country (advanced degree, money to invest in business, or your own business that would be beneficial and provide jobs to citizens). Or you can demonstrate that your presence in the country would be a value, rather than a burden (for example - you already have been sought out by a company in need of bi-lingual employee, or you are an athlete a team has already promised a spot... or any other unique case...)

Or, you are a single female, or elderly male (above 60), or parentless child, and you are in immediate danger. And there will be a limit of how many of these asylum-seekers will be allowed in. I'd place the cap around 800-3500 (depending on the population of the host country).

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
                    ...sky's the limit I push a Q-45 Infinit...
                    I know you had to Google them lyrics

Comment

Working...
                    X