Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charlo vs. Heiland WBC Eliminator For Mandatory Golovkin Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GGG vs Charlo is a very, very good fight! But Charlo is a high risk for low pay. Don't know if it will happen... I love GGG but this would be a real test.

Comment

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
      charlo is coming off a knock out of julian williams... Thats more than any of those 3 bums have dont in their entire careers... Now all of a sudde\n you ggg fan boys are worried about mandatories earning their shots???
      you say that as if its some big deal lol. Who the **** was Julian Williams?? His big achievement was what, winning a decision over Joey fricking Hernandez???

GTFOH with your ignorant ass..........

Comment

Can't wait till Charlo cleans out 160 and than 168

Comment

just put charlo against ggg, heiland has no business against neither of them

Comment

For Charlo to qualify a shot at GGG let him face #37 !!

If he beats #37 after GGG KO's Saunders , Canelo, or if Chavez wins then Charlo can get KO'too

Comment

Originally posted by DeLorean View Post
              Jacobs hit GGG with bombs and he barely flinched. I doubt Charlo can hurt him. GGG neck muscles like a tree trunk.
              Charlo's jab is much better than Jacobs

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                The easiest fight to make would be Charlo/Jacobs, but we probably won't get that just like we didn't get Charlo/Lara. It's not like Charlo and Jacobs have some relationship that will hinder them from fighting each other.
                Charlo hasn't had one fight at middleweight and you're already saying he and Jacobs aren't fighting each other? Since Charlo has been at middleweight when has he had an opportunity to fight Jacobs?

Comment

Mark my words. Charlo will be the end of Golovkin. I've said it since the vicious JRock KO. This guy will beat Golovkin's ass and rip away all of his belts. Golovkin will never get in the ring with this guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    Charlo's jab is much better than Jacobs
                    Charlo put several guys on their asses with a jab.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                      Charlo hasn't had one fight at middleweight and you're already saying he and Jacobs aren't fighting each other? Since Charlo has been at middleweight when has he had an opportunity to fight Jacobs?
                      After Heiland (which shouldn't cause him too much issue), he can fight someone like Sulecki/Derev/N'Dam, and then Jacobs. What I don't want to happen is Charlo sitting on the mandatory spot like Heiland has been doing, because I don't see GGG/Charlo happening immediately. When do you think the WBC would enforce GGG to fight his mandatory?
                      Last edited by kiaba360; 03-26-2017, 12:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X