Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If GGG loses Saturday, what posters do you expect to disappear?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If GGG loses Saturday, what posters do you expect to disappear?

• Maxi won't be back until Kovalev fight Ward again
    • Jubei won't be back until Usyk fights
    • Eastcoast will probably commit suicide
    • Tin Foil Terry will probably blame Al Haymon
    • Bigdramashow will never be heard from again
    • Forgot to add Jedi Progressive
    Last edited by Motorcity Cobra; 03-15-2017, 08:34 PM.

do you think that if GGG wins, all of the sudden jacobs will turn into a chinless bum?

Comment

True story. When Naseem Hamed lost to Barrera I became depressed for months. It's not something to joke about.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
        do you think that if GGG wins, all of the sudden jacobs will turn into a chinless bum?
        YES. and they will say he fought scared. He over trained. If he didn't break his eye socket he would have won.

Comment

man I had on record here, that Matthysse was going to destroy Postol with body shots....I thought Matthysse taking on a rugid Ruslan and hard hitting Garcia would ATLEAST go 12 with Postol... the boxer...

I was dead wrong... Gennady, just like Kova or Loma, for some reason in the eastern block, don't focus on straight crosses. It's not in their style. They're more trained into hooks and jabs. Ironically the last great ''straight crosser'' was from Pirog to Jacobs face. Postol landed a nice deadly cross to Lucas...we saw what happened.

Styles can disrupt any style. Hence, ''styles make fights.''

Comment

He was a chinless bum before he signed to fight GGG and during negotiations according to GGG fans. As soon as the fight was signed he became a good fighter and tough challenge for GGG. The only people not giving Jacobs credit for being a good fighter are GGG haters. The only people not giving Jacobs credit for being a good fighter before the fight was signed was GGG fans.

I've always thought this was a 60/40 fight and I put my money where my mouth is

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              • Maxi won't be back until Kovalev fight Ward again
              • Jubei won't be back until Usyk fights
              • Eastcoast will probably commit suicide
              • Tin Foil Terry will probably blame Al Haymon
              • Bigdramashow will never be heard from again
              Haha....I do hope he'll show up and give Jacobs his credit if he does beat GGG.

Comment

Nobody will disappear, they'll just start talking about Lomachenko, then Kovalev again. I love the way GGG fights but the closer we get to the fight the more I kind of want Jacobs to win the fight. But I need GGG to win because I couldn't stand to see 25 threads a day by Chollo Vista. It's already brutal enough.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
                  Haha....I do hope he'll show up and give Jacobs his credit if he does beat GGG.
                  I think he will. bigdramashow can be a nut sometimes but i've seen him be reasonable and honest sometimes as well. I'm sure he'll come and give Jacobs props if he wins.

Big if though. Anyone praying for Jacobs to win to get rid of some GGG fanboys will be in for a rude awakening either very late Saturday or very early morning Sunday. Threads like these will fuel them and they will start bumping like crazy, gloating for a month. This thread is just added ammo to any GGG fan quietly saving all links to all threads talking about Jacobs winning.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    He was a chinless bum before he signed to fight GGG and during negotiations according to GGG fans. As soon as the fight was signed he became a good fighter and tough challenge for GGG. The only people not giving Jacobs credit for being a good fighter are GGG haters. The only people not giving Jacobs credit for being a good fighter before the fight was signed was GGG fans.

I've always thought this was a 60/40 fight and I put my money where my mouth is
                    Jacobs is a live dog. +550 is a good bet. I'm a fan of ggg but as a gambler jacobs is the better play.

Comment

Working...
                    X