No announcement yet.

So Who Wins Wilder-Stiverne II?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Who Wins Wilder-Stiverne II?

Since the WBC ordered the fight earlier today, I'm wondering who will take the rematch. I can see it going either way, but I wonder if Stiverne's inactivity will hinder him. I can't say that I think Wilder has improved in the interim but I don't know that Stiverne has either. It could be interesting. If Stiverne really was hampered the first time out, Wilder could be in trouble.

Wilder stops him under 6

Comment

What makes that fight really change from the first go around, I don't see much reason to see an older inactive Stiverne to really improve but maybe he puts in a bit more effort to try and win?

Comment

Wilder stops him this time around, if Rossy dropped him then anyone can, and the second Wilder hurts Stiverne the ref will step in, you saw how fast the ref stopped the Washington fight

Comment

Who gives a damn? Utter BS fight yet again from the alabama chicken man. His fangirls should be banned from this forum forever for even daring to mention the career of this serial coward.

Comment

Originally posted by stellen View Post
            Who gives a damn? Utter BS fight yet again from the alabama chicken man. His fangirls should be banned from this forum forever for even daring to mention the career of this serial coward.
            Exactly. My thoughts, "who cares?"

Comment

Originally posted by stellen View Post
              so you are blaming Wilder for what the WBC ordered?

Comment

Nothing about the first fight suggests Wilder will lose a rematch. I fully expect him to stop Stiverne this time.

Comment

Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
                  so you are blaming Wilder for what the WBC ordered?
                  ...and if the wbc keeps ordering **** fights? At some point people want to see him step up.

Comment

If Stiverne isn't done from the beating Wilder dealt him the first time around I wonder if Wilder is willing to risk breaking his hand again against that titanium dome.

Comment

Working...
                    X