No announcement yet.

GGG/Canelo & Brook V Khan Apparently made

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GGG/Canelo & Brook V Khan Apparently made

The link below goes to WorldwideSportBoxings facebook page and they are claiming:

"A blockbuster welterweight fight, Amir Khan vs. Kell Brook is a done deal and they fight on Saturday, May 27th, 2017, live on Sky Sports Box Office, earmarked Matchroom boxing promoter Eddie Hearn"

"The biggest fight in boxing, Canelo Alvarez vs. Gennady Golovkin is a done deal and they fight on Saturday, September 16th, 2017, live on HBO PPV, earmarked WBC president Mauricio Sulaiman"

https://www.facebook.com/TheWorldwideSportBoxing/

Is this fake news?

Originally posted by bboy80 View Post
    The link below goes to WorldwideSportBoxings facebook page and they are claiming:

"A blockbuster welterweight fight, Amir Khan vs. Kell Brook is a done deal and they fight on Saturday, May 27th, 2017, live on Sky Sports Box Office, earmarked Matchroom boxing promoter Eddie Hearn"

"The biggest fight in boxing, Canelo Alvarez vs. Gennady Golovkin is a done deal and they fight on Saturday, September 16th, 2017, live on HBO PPV, earmarked WBC president Mauricio Sulaiman"

Is this fake news?
    Nah it's clickbait
    Same type of page that used to report pacquiao n mayweather being a done deal every week
    Khan and brook may well be finalised
    But not GGG canelo

Comment

Originally posted by Mc,Lovin View Post
      Nah it's clickbait
      Same type of page that used to report pacquiao n mayweather being a done deal every week
      Khan and brook may well be finalised
      But not GGG canelo
      Basically they are just guessing then.

Comment

Today is Mexico's April fool's day (Dia de los innlocentes) so they probably got it off some Mexican site and ran with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mc,Lovin View Post
          Gawd, I was so happy when those days were finally over. But, then we got hit with "rematch" news every month since then...

Comment

Khan has refused to fight Brook for at least 6 years. Brook has been calling Khan out since they were both young pros. I don't think Khan will ever fight him. I would love this fight to happen. Boxing Scene top headlines is very fast and very reliable when it comes to reporting important boxing news.When I read on there that Khan is fighting Brook I will believe it but until then I don't believe it.

Comment

Originally posted by bboy80 View Post

Is this fake news?
              Well if Facebook and Soros' people didn't take it down, then it just might be legit!

Comment

lol..........

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  Gawd, I was so happy when those days were finally over. But, then we got hit with "rematch" news every month since then...
                  Lol @ the sig, I guess I missed that episode.

Comment

Canelo-GGG Fight will happen in 2018

NO chance of it in 2017

Comment

Working...
                    X