Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Golovkin, Brook in Tense Face To Face at Final Presser!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
    kell looks fat.. look at his chin
    First thing I noticed. He isnt looking great.

Comment

Originally posted by Motofan View Post
      First thing I noticed. He isnt looking great.
      See what you say tomorrow at the weigh in.

Kell looks WAY healthier than he usually does at the press conference when he's malnutritioned and dry as a bone. He's in fantastic shape and you'll see that soon enough.

Comment

Because those 4 aren't the only middleweights out there and most people believe if you can't fight a guy your size, you fight a guy from a higher weight class. Eubank didnt decline, Hearn walked away because if the negotiation difficulties with Eubank Sr. This is a business fight...just like the WBA said.[/QUOTE]

If he had chosen to fight a 2nd tier MW, the haters would find a reason to complain about his resume! Where's all the hate for those other top MW fighters who refuse to fight this guy? Jacobs vs Mora - Really? Saunders vs TBA - Really? Canelo vs Smith - Really? Eubank Jr vs A Nobody - Really? These fighter publicly show how much they DO NOT want to face GGG. Famous quotes - "Mexicans don't **** around" - "I'll be ready in two years" - "His resume is very weak", and the most famous of them all - "The money has to be right"! Canelo will be well paid if he faces GGG. Jacobs biggest pay was the 1.5 mil against Quillin but hasn't come close to that in his other fights so he deserves around 2.5 mil to face GGG, plus Jacobs following is the worse compared to all the top MW. Saunders deserves around the same 2.5 mil as Jacobs but maybe a little more if the fight is held in the U.K. Eubank Jr deserves around 2 mil.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
          kell looks fat.. look at his chin
          Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
          That's muscle, ask any Golovkin fan.
          Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post

Natural MW with a double chin.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post
          Why do people complain about the Kell Brook fight? All the other MW did not want to face GGG, that's Canelo, Eubank, Saunders, Jacobs. Kell did it for the same pay Eubank declined, and Kell Brook is more popular than Eubank and Saunders.
          you're right... ggg never turns down a fight... they even called jorge heila..... oh wait.

Comment

This is a dangerous fight for Gennady.

Brook has even bulked his chin up.

Comment

I don't think Kell has had many issues for this fight and the weight, he didn't have to cut an additional 13 lbs for the weigh in so he's obviously going to look different for this fight. The one thing I noticed that I didn't think was as obvious before is the size difference between Golovkin and Brook. The faceoff at this final presser really shows how much bigger GGG is.

Comment

Lol damn I wanna remove that big mole from the back of GGG's head

Comment

Originally posted by lefthooklead View Post
                  See what you say tomorrow at the weigh in.

Kell looks WAY healthier than he usually does at the press conference when he's malnutritioned and dry as a bone. He's in fantastic shape and you'll see that soon enough.
                  Compare how Kell Brook looks to ho Golovkin looks, and it's clear as day that Golovkin is likely near 180lbs, were he put into the same/similar position (train for a fight, with no need to worry about dieting/weight cut/keeping weight down).

Kell Brook is a 154lb fighter (who can make the physical sacrifice to make 147); this silliness about Golovkin being this small middleweight needs to stop.

Comment

damn Kell

Comment

Originally posted by koolbreez12 View Post
                      Didn't Lara offer to fight him? Canelo is a punk for not stepping up for the challenge. I don't think Danny avoided him, just timetables didn't match up if im not mistaken.
                      As Floyd Sr. would say "You dont know shit about boxing"

Yet you keep mumbling and stuttering here even you have no idea wtf you are talking about. Just putting out stuff that suits your agenda.

This forum gets dumb and dumber every day. Just random gibberish with no substance.

Comment

Working...
                      X