Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Demetrious Johnson vs Joseph Benavidez was a robbery.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kaps View Post
    I had Benavidez winning rounds 2,3, and 4. I thought 4 was close though so I can see how it could've went either way. Joe Rogan was pissing me off in that fight, Benavidez was landing all kinds of shots on Mighty Mouse, especially in the 3rd round and Joe wouldn't say ****, then when Johnson ducked one, "My god his speed." It was some of the most biased commentating I've heard in a long time..
    In your opinion Kaps are these midgets taking up space on the main card,cause i had 10 people over half went outside and smoked weed the other half were yawning asking me when the Jones fight starts.Imo the Ufc is over saturating itself.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
      In your opinion Kaps are these midgets taking up space on the main card,cause i had 10 people over half went outside and smoked weed the other half were yawning asking me when the Jones fight starts.Imo the Ufc is over saturating itself.
      I dont even watch every UFC anymore. I dont watch Bellator and all that stuff either, cause it doesnt interest me. Its time consuming to watch every fight and I really dont give a **** about a UFC in which Franklin fights Wanderlei Silva. I also dont watch the facebook card or undercard fights. That takes hours and hours.
      Dana White just wants to make money money and more money. so he invents new weight classes and makes a UFC event almost every week. more dollars.

Comment

It was a close, but clear win for Benevidez, imo.

Johnson is really quick, but his style drives me crazy. Never knew a guy that fast can bore me to death.

Had high hopes for this fight, but it looks a like another point fighter will be dominating one of the lower weight classes.

Comment

no robbery at all , dont know what fight you guys were watching.

Comment

no robbery.

i usually find myself cheering on team alpha male guys but joseph lost.

once the takedowns happened, it sealed the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Unknown Champ View Post
              Look at each dudes faces at the end of the fight, mighty mouse is that fast where he did significant damage w/o you seeing it.
              Faces after the fight mean nothing. See GSP vs. Penn 1 for details. Fights are scored on a round by round bases, not as an entirety or by which guys face looks worse...

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss* View Post
                no robbery at all , dont know what fight you guys were watching.
                I was watching the real fight. I wasnt watching the fight Joe Rogan was trying to sell me. I was judging what really happened in there and Benavidez definitely won that fight. Only thing that Johnson did was getting hit in the face and winning the last round

Comment

Originally posted by raskat View Post
                  I just watched UFC 152. The fight between Demetrious Johnson and Joseph Benavidez was a clear robbery in my opinion. I scored the first 3 rounds for Benavidez cause he was clearly outstriking Johnson (who was just running away); and I scored the 4th a draw and gave the 5th round to Johnson.
                  Joe Rogan was s+cking off Johnson it was totally unreal. Dana White clearly told him to do that cause how can Rogan talk about a "masterpiece" from Johnson when he clearly loses the first 3 rounds??
                  Benavidez gassed out in the last round so it looks like Johnson finishes stronger. But as I said, its a 5 round fight and I scored it 3 rounds to 1 for Benavidez with 1 round even.
                  Dana White said in the postfight presser that he scored it 4 rounds to 1 for Demetrious Johnson. LMAO . What a joke. I dont know why they wanted to rob Benavidez, but I know they did.
                  How did you guys score this fight?

Robbery?HAHAHAHA Johnson dominated that dude.

Comment

Originally posted by Riley Freeman View Post
                    Robbery?HAHAHAHA Johnson dominated that dude.
                    ur a typical newbie. u watch mma since maybe 1 year. if you know a sport long enough, you trust your own eyes when you watch a fight instead of listening to stupid Joe Rogan who was told by the UFC which fighter he should talk up during the fight. Johnson lost this fight so clearly its unreal. watch it without commentary and u see a totally different fight.

Comment

close fight......but rogan's bias commentary was very annoying

MM is a point fighter plain and simple

idk why joe didn't try to finish him via strikes instead of a hold

Comment

Working...
                      X