Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official: "Too Fast" Fury vs "Bronze Bomber" Wilder” II Thread:Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Official: "Too Fast" Fury vs "Bronze Bomber" Wilder” II Thread:Who wins?

Date and times to be announced.

It's no secret I will have my money on Fury (again) here. A complete fighter that's never been beaten and was only pushed once. Fury has had 12 rounds to see all the limited tools in Wilders toolbox, and he will come and out start tattooing his face with leather early on. A hungry Tyson eager to erase all shadow of doubt will bully Wilder from the onset, will switch to southpaw much more often, to throw out any adjustments Wilder could possibly make to his orthodox combination trends, and unleash a fury (pun intended) that will find Wilder in one of three places before round 11: his knees, the canvas, or a stretcher
    Tyson Fury by KO/TKO
    17.76%
    Tyson Fury by UD/SD/MD
    32.71%
    BOMB SQUAD by KO/TKO
    41.12%
    BOMB SQUAD BY UD/SD/MD
    3.74%
    Draw / too close to call
    4.67%
    Last edited by LoadedWraps; 12-07-2018, 12:27 AM. Reason: Because NSB is GOAT

I got the furious one by an even more convincing decision,or a late stoppage.

Comment

Like the first fight, Wilder will return home with the WBC belt in his possession. The only difference is he'll have the lineal title to go along with it.

Comment

I am picking the windmill of doom to land the big one and put Fury down for the full count. He can study film of the first fight and improve his performance more than Fury can. He will have the advantage of being able to hurt Fury and put Fury down and out while Fury apparently can't hurt Wilder much. He needs to go for the KO again because he can't beat Fury on points in my opinion unless he scores knockdowns again or preferably a KO..

Comment

Fury easily. He won’t be rusty and he’ll be in better shape and being the boxer will have learned more so it points to being even wider.

Don’t be surprised if Wilder doesn’t win a round or gets stopped.

Comment

Picking Fury once more, he will be much better in the rematch and could stop Wilder late even as he has the better stamina of the two!

Comment

What I find funny, that a lot of comments I have read since the fight are that Deontay will be the one who is better in the rematch! Utter nonsense, what we saw was as good as Deontay could be, and Fury can only get better, just lost 10 stones in a year, hadn't fought a live body for three years and still won at least 8 rounds and probably 10 rounds out of 12. He'll win next time eithout going down, and I wouldn't be surprised if he floored or KO'd Wilder late.

Comment

It's tired, but has to be said: it's all mental with Tyson!

Coming in as the written off underdog serves him - the first Wilder fight was right up his alley, the setup was perfect.

He hasn't shown that he can come in as the favorite with loads of expectation placed upon him and excel.

That said, he's still just one of those natural fighters and would be able to do that with Wilder straight off his couch. Which is basically what he did after being 400lbs. and having two fights

Matching Wilder's professionalism with taking care of himself from now until a rematch then I think he avoids at least one of those knockdowns

Comment

Originally posted by cally83 View Post
                  What I find funny, that a lot of comments I have read since the fight are that Deontay will be the one who is better in the rematch! Utter nonsense, what we saw was as good as Deontay could be, and Fury can only get better, just lost 10 stones in a year, hadn't fought a live body for three years and still won at least 8 rounds and probably 10 rounds out of 12. He'll win next time eithout going down, and I wouldn't be surprised if he floored or KO'd Wilder late.
                  Exactly that’s the best of Wilder and even the most biased scores have him 4 rounds only against a guy who’s still shaking rust and tuning up and is still shedding weight.

Wilder seems to have taken harder blows than we think given his comments since the fight. He seems broken and has had a meltdown so he’ll probably fight even dumber and he’s certainly not capable of fighting any smarter.

His only choice is fluke one punch KO and we’ve seen Fury get up from that.

Wilder may quit next time but he’ll still claim he won.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                    Fury easily. He won’t be rusty and he’ll be in better shape and being the boxer will have learned more so it points to being even wider.

Don’t be surprised if Wilder doesn’t win a round or gets stopped.
                    Exactly. History is littered with the predominance of Boxers winning the rematch against the Punchers and yeah, Fury can get in even better shape and not get caught and win a more dominant and wide decision.

Comment

Working...
                    X