Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Erica Garner declared brain dead with no chance of recovery after massive heart attac

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    And no one said he deserves to die so you need to stfu with your dumbass arguments too.

Ppl die. Sometimes unintended.

Cops didn't murder him. Murder is an intentional action to kill someone.

That is my only argument in this dumbass topic.
    Well i never said anybody said he deserved to die.

You're so ready to defend these officers and them being reckless that you're trying to fit a square peg and a round hole

Nice try tho. The cop was responsible for his death, he used an illegal chokehold which led do him dying.

Mental gymnastics won't turn it into something else

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      Good people suffer... Good, disenfranchised people suffer most. Makes me sick.

Comment

When you die will the newspapers write a story about you or will your family have to pay them to post an obituary in the paper?
        i wouldnt give AF cause id be dead.

according to your clique, any non white who protests and marches is someone prominent.

do tell, prior to her early demise, when was the last time you even mentioned her ?!?!?!?

and trust me, if she was white, you wouldnt give a motherfnck about her, you racist cvnt.

now go report that
        Last edited by Elroy The Great; 01-08-2018, 04:58 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
          i wouldnt give AF cause id be dead.

according to your clique, any non white who protests and marches is someone prominent.

do tell, prior to her early demise, when was the last time you even mentioned her ?!?!?!?

and trust me, if she was white, you wouldnt give a motherfnck about her, you racist cvnt.

now go report that
          You're insignificant that's why nobody would ever write about you. Whilev this young lady, who you claim is a nobody, has articles written about her. The world won't care when you die. You've made no impact

Comment

You're insignificant that's why nobody would ever write about you. Whilev this young lady, who you claim is a nobody, has articles written about her. The world won't care when you die. You've made no impact
            99.9999999 of us are insignificant in the grand scheme of things, YOU INCLUDED, bruh

so i will ask you again, you sniveling racist cvnt, when was the last time, PRIOR TO HER DEATH, you mentioned ms prominence ?!?!?!?

Comment

• MCC fumbling around for an answer

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                99.9999999 of us are insignificant in the grand scheme of things, YOU INCLUDED, bruh

so i will ask you again, you sniveling racist cvnt, when was the last time, PRIOR TO HER DEATH, you mentioned ms prominence ?!?!?!?
                Yet 99% of us aren't calling her insignificant. You see the difference? Nobody will care when you leave this earth. Nary a tear will be shed

Comment

Yet 99% of us aren't calling her insignificant. You see the difference? Nobody will care when you leave this earth. Nary a tear will be shed
                  good answer,racist.
                  shes only ''significant'' (i used that term loosely) to a select clique because shes black.

nice sweater, bruh

Comment

while youre searching your posts for the last time you mentioned erica, lets do this.....

walk me down her path of prominence and how she inspired you......

this ive got to read !

Comment

• erica made such an impact on MCCs life, he only made one thread about her.......

ironic if you ask me

Comment

Working...
                      X