No announcement yet.

Sirin Lab’s Finney Phone... imagine investing in Dot.Com in late 90s

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CryptoCurrency WARNING

Elaborated scam Sirin Labs and its CEO Hogeg Moshe being investigated for multiple frauds

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurre...its_ceo_hogeg/

Comment

Originally posted by GAME OVER View Post
      CryptoCurrency WARNING

Elaborated scam Sirin Labs and its CEO Hogeg Moshe being investigated for multiple frauds

Very interesting.

Stuff like this is why I don't fully trust cryptocurrencies as an investment vehicle.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
        When blood is on the streets, you buy more, that’s how it is.
        .036 at the moment but volume is rising because the phone has been released. Many people walked into the SL store on the 15th and purchasd their Finney. Pre ordered phones are also on the way and once the fiats get converted into SRN and tokens get pumped into the ecosystem, watch out.
        Originally posted by GAME OVER View Post
        CryptoCurrency WARNING

Fini, you judgement has been horrible so far.

You f**cked up on Bitcoin and now this.

Comment

Smh.. so you guys put all the stock into an article ? That’s why you guys are not capable of making investments.

I know about that article and the case was thrown out by the judge. It’s settled.

Jumping to conclusions like little girls and sht, hey Siablo grown some balls dude. Let go of your weak emotions .

How are you gonna knock on my judgement when the race isnt even finished yet? ��*♂️. It’s just the beginning and Crypto is still at infant stage.

Im a calculated risk taker which is why im a 37 year old CEO of a multi million dollar operation. What do you do again?

Just stay away from crypto and Finney if it scared you lol. Most of you obviously have no idea how this works.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

Fini, you judgement has been horrible so far.

You f**cked up on Bitcoin and now this.
            Just stay ignorant but keep in mind that I made 6 figures off of Litecoin early last year.
            6 figures which means I diversified and got SRN for free ..

What did you think that I invest my own money? You have much to learn, kid.

It’s a great feeling when there is no emotional attachment to your investment but you wouldnt know what im talking about.

Comment

Keep laughing but Ive done laughed all the way to the bank when Litecoin popped last year lol.

You shouldnt talk sht about subjects you have no idea about. You wish crypto will fail because you are to scared to hold any. Stay scared my friend but dont cry later on and say i didnt try to help you..

Comment

Sticky this thread or keep bumpin and witness Finito’s rags to riches, and straight to the moon story.

Comment

I dunno why guys try to rub it in that you lost money on crypto without knowing when you entered your position.

I guess it's people who take the mass media seriously (isn't it always that?). They keep reporting on the bitcoin catastrophe etc. Do people realize it was 800 bucks 2 years ago? The majority of investors made a profit regardless of the latest decline.

There was some guy on here rubbing it in when bitcoin crashed from 20k to 10k... Trouble with his theory is that my cost average was around 1k. Barely anyone bought at peak levels which is why it collapsed so quickly.
                  Last edited by ////; 01-20-2019, 04:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                    Smh.. so you guys put all the stock into an article ? That’s why you guys are not capable of making investments.

I know about that article and the case was thrown out by the judge. It’s settled.

Jumping to conclusions like little girls and sht, hey Siablo grown some balls dude. Let go of your weak emotions .

How are you gonna knock on my judgement when the race isnt even finished yet? ��*♂️. It’s just the beginning and Crypto is still at infant stage.

Im a calculated risk taker which is why im a 37 year old CEO of a multi million dollar operation. What do you do again?

Just stay away from crypto and Finney if it scared you lol. Most of you obviously have no idea how this works.
                    Let go of emotions.
                    The tips you have been giving aint panning out.

So i am letting folks know not to take your advice too serious.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                      I dunno why guys try to rub it in that you lost money on crypto without knowing when you entered your position.

I guess it's people who take the mass media seriously (isn't it always that?). They keep reporting on the bitcoin catastrophe etc. Do people realize it was 800 bucks 2 years ago? The majority of investors made a profit regardless of the latest decline.

There was some guy on here rubbing it in when bitcoin crashed from 20k to 10k... Trouble with his theory is that my cost average is around 1k.
                      Precisely. Sensible post right here.

Hey Siablo, just forget it lol.. You are obviously not mature enough for this.

I try to share my knowledge for your opportunity and you just kick it away smh.

You have much to learn..

Comment

Working...
                      X