Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermall Charlo: Canelo is Scared. Where Are You At, Cinnamon?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jermall Charlo: Canelo is Scared. Where Are You At, Cinnamon?

WBC 160-pound interim champion Jermall Charlo is increasingly emphatic regarding his opinions on division counterparts Canelo Alvarez and Gennady Golovkin. "The Hit Man" (27-0, 21 KOs) claims the duo out-right fears him as he chases his first defense, fourth straight stoppage and 20th knockout in his past 22 fights potentially against Russian southpaw Matt Korobov (28-1, 14 KOs) at Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York, on December 22 on FOX (8 p.m. ET/ 5 p.m. PT).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Love the fight, but c'mon jermall. Beat one of the other beggers (Andrade, Jacobs, bjs, or ggg) to earn the payday. Or any of the champs at 68.

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
      Love the fight, but c'mon jermall. Beat one of the other beggers (Andrade, Jacobs, bjs, or ggg) to earn the payday. Or any of the champs at 68.
      GGG has ducked, Andrade is a nobody, Jacobs will only fight who he is told by his puppet master Eddie Hearns.

We all know Canelo is ducking why would you go for the weakest supermiddleweight champion since the super-middleweight division began please name a worst world champion

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
        GGG has ducked, Andrade is a nobody, Jacobs will only fight who he is told by his puppet master Eddie Hearns.

We all know Canelo is ducking why would you go for the weakest supermiddleweight champion since the super-middleweight division began please name a worst world champion
        I can't name a eorse champ yhen2 Rocky. But that has nothing to do with everyone begging for canelo and the pay day but they don't fight each other to earn it. Only one that deserves it next is Jacobs.

Comment

I like Charlo why would I not he is a brother but enough is enough. He is not fighting anyone of note. Willie Munroe was a slap in the face he got dismantled by GGG and embraced by both Billy Joe and his 10 year old rat. Now you have this replacement who already has a lossand has 14 stoppages out of 28 fights.

Listen I get it ,sometimes you dont get the fights you want but then I see you you call out Jacobs and say you are looking for him and I see with my own eyes him walk up to you with a Hawaii shirt on and Jesus sandals and nothing happened. He doesn’t deserve Canelo and that’s the truth. He has fought absolutely nobody. At 160

Comment

rednelo only looks good in front of human punching bags. no way he's fighting Charlo and Jacobs. look for lil G, lemieux and G. Rosado

Comment

Canelo has fought James Kirkland, Liam Smith and Amir Khan in recent years.
              So why does have to prove more than they did, when EVERYONE knows he's a much bigger challenge then the guys I've named (didn't even mention Chavez Jr or Rocky?)

Comment

Then enforce your mandatory, or uncle Al doesn't want to?

btw, this is old "news".

Comment

Charlos keeps fighting bums and calls out Canelo. Charlos needs to call the guy out who stepped in his face! Daniel Jacobs got in his face and Charlo hasnt called him out! Andrade went to his press conference and Charlo acts like he doesn't know him.

Both Jacob's and Andrade are levels about Charlo, they are both champs while Charlos fight bums.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
                    Canelo has fought James Kirkland, Liam Smith and Amir Khan in recent years.
                    So why does have to prove more than they did, when EVERYONE knows he's a much bigger challenge then the guys I've named (didn't even mention Chavez Jr or Rocky?)
                    All those 3 fighters dont mean Chit AMIR KHAN the other two i can understand as they were okay. Khan all they wanted was a highlight reel and you can get that if you fight a weak chin fighter.

Comment

Working...
                    X