No announcement yet.

You all hate boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You all hate boxing

I mean, you must do! Hearn, Warren, Arum, AJ, Wilder, Canelo etc, etc..

All I read on here is how much you all hate them. But..

Boxing is entering an incredible new era, where all the aforementioned are helping to change the sport. An era of stadium extravaganza, an era where ppv will be scraped, an era where fighters finally receive their fair shake of purses. An era where access via channels such as YouTube give us an opportunity to see and hear the innards of this sport like never before.

A new lease of life which is drawing in millions of new fans, more money, brilliant fights and the opportunity to never miss a punch.

But seeing as you all clearly hate it, perhaps we should go back to the days of Don King, broadcasters being unwilling to show fights, uninspired crowds and terrible match up's. I guess theytwere the good old days.

Yeah, I can see why you all hate so much, boxing is dreadful these days.

In truth - and it is the truth, despite what you might say, having the opportunity to talk tough behind the safety net of your keyboards is the only reason you waste your life posting such absolute nonsense.

The truth is that you LOVE the current position boxing finds itself in.

I know you won't, because you can't bring yourselves to back track, but it would be nice if sometimes you just sat back and admitted the truth. Boxing is thriving. And without all these people you 'hate' it would be dead in the water.

For everyone who dedicates their life to boxing and have got it to where it is today - RESPECT.

To all the NSB haters, thank God you have no part to play in the game, boxing wouldn't last 5mins if you lot had anything to do with it.

Couldn’t post this from your main account?

Comment

Talking about haters while hating on Don King . By the way, Don King had some of the best fight cards. But you probably didn't watch boxing then.

Comment

I saw better matchups in the early 90's-early 2000's than today. Just look at Heavyweight ffs. Better now doe .

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
          Talking about haters while hating on Don King . By the way, Don King had some of the best fight cards. But you probably didn't watch boxing then.
          Don King would have insane cards. Heavyweight triple headers with Tim witherspoon (former champ) on the bottom of the card. I have no idea how King made any money!

Comment

Then if I were you I'd give up on boxing today. Go dig out you VHS tapes and preach about how it was so much better 20 years ago.

Goodbye, dinosaur.

Comment

You said we use to get terrible matchups when we use to get better. You are a ****ing moron that don't know **** about boxing. You are either a young kid or dumb as hell.

Comment

Garcia vs Salka... da best matchup dawg nah mean Heymen takin' ova. Wilder vs taxi driver... great matchup. Crawford vs Benavidez... oh **** such a great p4p matchup yo. I can go on and on with high profile fighters in bum fights. Such great matchups. Stuff like Chavez vs Whitaker, Jones vs Hopkins, Barrera vs Morales, etc... don't have **** on these new age "better" matchups.

Comment

Thank goodness your opinion means absolutely nothing! You big tough strong man. I love how masculine you sound when you swear. What a man

Comment

Originally posted by Park the BS View Post
                    Thank goodness your opinion means absolutely nothing! You big tough strong man. I love how masculine you sound when you swear. What a man
                    Do you need a safespace for your feminine queerness fairywinkle? Did my words offend you? I hear taking the plastic bag challenge can help with that.

Comment

Working...
                    X