Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG scumbags Brother is a sore loser LOL, HE TRIED TO RUSH CANELO AFTER THE FIGHT!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GGG scumbags Brother is a sore loser LOL, HE TRIED TO RUSH CANELO AFTER THE FIGHT!

GGG scumbags Brother is a sore loser LOL, HE TRIED TO RUSH CANELO AFTER THE FIGHT!

did yall see that? that piece of shit had to be restrained adn wrestled into the corner before he can attack Canelo for beating up his brother GGG lol.

PS: this was before the cards were read lmfao he knew Canelo beat the shit out of LIL G lol.

video

Last edited by .!WAR MIKEY!.; 09-28-2018, 07:03 PM.

At least post the video ffs. You're like one of those clowns on YouTube who makes a video talking about another video.

Comment

Wow if true this is a disgrace, this is not Mexican style, this is rat Kazakhstan style of no honour!

This is what happens when you have Doneld Trump in the office of the president. This is why we need #MxTakeoverMovement , so people like Golovkin and his brother can't get away with being thugs

Comment

That's pathetic if true but I have my doubts it is true

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post

did yall see that? that piece of shit had to be restrained adn wrestled into the corner before he can attack Canelo for beating up his brother GGG lol.

PS: this was before the cards were read lmfao he knew Canelo beat the shit out of LIL G lol.
          Put up proof or didnt happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
            Wow if true this is a disgrace, this is not Mexican style, this is rat Kazakhstan style of no honour!

This is what happens when you have Doneld Trump in the office of the president. This is why we need #MxTakeoverMovement , so people like Golovkin and his brother can't get away with being thugs
            Video added.

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
            That's pathetic if true but I have my doubts it is true
            Video added.

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
            Put up proof or didnt happen.
            Video added.

Comment

Lol good spot. I wonder what that was all about?

Comment

He must of not liked seeing his brother going thru such a war and emotions make people do stupid things especially when their related.
                No big deal in my books.
                Nothing came of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaspa9t9 View Post
                  Lol good spot. I wonder what that was all about?
                  Emotions run hight, dude had to pratically watch his lil brother take a beating for 36 minutes and their was nothing he can do, the instant he stepped into the ring he ran to canelo and try swinging on him lucky the MGM grand people were able to spot the disgruntled brother and stop him before he tried to pulled another dirrell uncle piece of **** move or another James Butler

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post

video

You'l have to point out the attempted sucker punch.
                    Are you just making up stories?

Didn't Clenelo sucker punch a minnumweight?
                    Crippling him and pretty much ending his career?

Comment

Working...
                    X