Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's with the notion that we should root for Floyd just because he's a boxer?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who is urging us to support root for him?

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
      What's with the notion that you think nobody knows u hate Floyd! Lol
      Why do you have me on ignore, boy?

Comment

It doesn't really matter who anyone roots for. It's going to be a 12-0 shutout with Floyd "winning, while making the most money and taking the least amount of punishment"

He tells you what he is going to do before every fight and people continue to:

1. Buy into the hype
        2. Purchase the fight in hopes it's a war
        3. Watch a 12-0 uneventful shutout
        4. Cry that Floyd does nothing but run and hold

Rinse and repeat

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          Floyd better win because if he dont these Conor and MMA fans are going to sht on boxing hard.

All I know if that Pretty Boy Floyd loses, its his own doing, he wouldnt be humiliated if he lost to a boxer, but to lose to this guy? smh
          MMA deserves to supersede boxing, they've been much better for their fans, they don't BS around with fights, no 'marinating', delaying fights, overpaying fighters, overpriced ppvs etc.

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
            It doesn't really matter who anyone roots for. It's going to be a 12-0 shutout with Floyd "winning, while making the most money and taking the least amount of punishment"

He tells you what he is going to do before every fight and people continue to:

1. Buy into the hype
            2. Purchase the fight in hopes it's a war
            3. Watch a 12-0 uneventful shutout
            4. Cry that Floyd does nothing but run and hold

Rinse and repeat
            To be fair 12-0 is a disappointment, with the disparity in skill he should knock Connor out.

And imo Connor is the major winner here, I don't think he minds an ass whooping for 100mill, I mean who wouldn't? lol.

Comment

i'm not rooting for floyd, just laughing at mcgregor and MMA fanboys like when rousey got trashed by a former boxing champion

Comment

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
                To be fair 12-0 is a disappointment, with the disparity in skill he should knock Connor out.

And imo Connor is the major winner here, I don't think he minds an ass whooping for 100mill, I mean who wouldn't? lol.
                Floyd hasn't had a legitimate stoppage since 2007. I wouldn't be surprised to see this go the distance. Tough, iron chinned bums go the distance with blue chip prospects all the time.

Comment

Conor has people parroting that boxing is "half a fight" and isn't real fighting. As a boxing fan, I'd love to see old, fragile Floyd put a hurting on Conor to shut these clowns up.

Comment

MMA deserves to supersede boxing, they've been much better for their fans, they don't BS around with fights, no 'marinating', delaying fights, overpaying fighters, overpriced ppvs etc.
                    I agree, and if you notice when you type in youtube these MMA fans channels none of them are racist or bring up racism, its sad when I type in Pacuqao on youtube all the videos are these race bias black floyd fans laughing and hating on him and being victims and bring up race, no wonder boxing is dying when people search they see these racists idiots videos.

Why cant it just be about sports, The floyd fan influx destroyed boxing, it sucks too, everything is racism this and that and hating on non blacks calling them frauds or bums in retaliation for the criticism Floyd gets.

Comment

Well Floyd is 40 with 2 years out, it's not like he's 28 and active.
                      It doesn't matter.

It would still make our sport a laughing stock.

You'd be happy about that for some reason.

Comment

Working...
                      X