lomachenko needs to retire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
    Prove me wrong pssy
    I don't have to prove myself to little ho's. You couldn't carry my gym bag.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
      You're literally talking about one of the greatest fighters that ever lived. I'll catch myself using him as a comparison, like the fact he was world champion less than 2 years from turning pro. Others won't fight anybody for 5-6 years and then win the WBO.
      Loma was champion in his 3rd fight at 25 years old. Other than Linares, all of Loma's belts have been WBO.

I do agree Loma is a great fighter. I wouldn't say greatest that has ever lived, but I would say the greatest amateur ever.

As far as comparing him to Floyd I posted the facts. Other than the eye test, I don't see how you can compare the 2 record wise.

Comment

I don't have to prove myself to little ho's. You couldn't carry my gym bag.
        AKA you're scared!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          Loma was champion in his 3rd fight at 25 years old. Other than Linares, all of Loma's belts have been WBO.

I do agree Loma is a great fighter. I wouldn't say greatest that has ever lived, but I would say the greatest amateur ever.

As far as comparing him to Floyd I posted the facts. Other than the eye test, I don't see how you can compare the 2 record wise.
          Yea, you can't. Loma literally could beat anybody in his weight class in the pro ranks as an amateur. He wanted a title shot in his first fight.

He already has a very impressive resume and it'll only grow.

Even the haters have to say Floyd is one of the greatest fighters ever.

Comment

Yea, you can't. Loma literally could beat anybody in his weight class in the pro ranks as an amateur. He wanted a title shot in his first fight.

He already has a very impressive resume and it'll only grow.

Even the haters have to say Floyd is one of the greatest fighters ever.
            That is a bit over the top especially since He lost his 2nd pro fight.

No fighter should get title shots your 1st fight. Title shots are something you earn through multiple wins.

He just beat Linares then took a step back with Pedrazza. His next fight could be the winner of Richard Commey and Isa Chaniev per Fat Dan. decent fight then possibly a fight with Berchelt.

Comment

Loma doesn't seem to be heading the path of greatness if Crolla is even considered. I won't watch that shit.

Comment

Working...
              X