No announcement yet.

Michael Hunter V Ustinov

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Hunter V Ustinov

Zhang pulls out so Hunter steps in on a week notice for the November 24th Monoco show

Damn it. I wanted to see Zhang and Ust.

Comment

Damn - somehow I'd missed that Hunter had moved up. I was like... huh?

He's gonna be pretty damn small at HW, but frankly Ustinov is a lumbering heavy bag with almost literally nothing going for him except his size. If Hunter fights smart and keeps on the move he should be able to make Sasha look lost in there.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post

He's gonna be pretty damn small at HW, but frankly Ustinov is a lumbering heavy bag with almost literally nothing going for him except his size. If Hunter fights smart and keeps on the move he should be able to make Sasha look lost in there.
        True, but Hunter fought a tough fight agaisnt Bakolie like a month ago, its not like he blasted Bakolie out early, he took alot of punishment before Bakolie gassed...

Comment

Hunter should win. He's undersized at HW but Ustinov is incredibly slow and old.

Comment

BigZ44 maybe this means Big bang is finally going to answer the Dragon Kings call?

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post

It'll be his 4th fight at the weight this year. It's a good start with Kiladze, Bakole and Ustinov but yes, he is small for the division.

Comment

Matchroom is a good fit for Hunter

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                  True, but Hunter fought a tough fight agaisnt Bakolie like a month ago, its not like he blasted Bakolie out early, he took alot of punishment before Bakolie gassed...
                  Ha. Guess I've not been paying attention, man.

I had hopes for Bakolie, too - trying to figure out how I didn't know about this ish.

Ah. Yeah. I was away at a party that weekend. Seem to recall it took to the middle of the week to recover from the hangover. Getting older sucks, man.

Last edited by Citizen Koba; 11-18-2018, 10:50 AM.

Comment

Hunter could be an interesting HW. Obviously Bakole could be a nobody as he was just a prospect, but I liked how he fought in that one.

He probably beats Ustinov if he is in shape with just a weeks notice

Comment

Working...
                    X