Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have been allowing my hate for the media & fanboys to make me have disdain for GGG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    It's no use. You can post this thread on a daily basis but as soon as you say an objective word about the guy you'll have militant fans attacking you. Then, you'll be jabbing back by poking fun at their hero.
    Such is the way of NSB.
    Yep. I never see them in the threads I write about GGG news or videos I find of him. But as soon as I write something critical of him here they come

Comment

Originally posted by Hov View Post
      I respect GGG. He a cool, respectable dude. He always gives proper respect. He's been showing Danny Jacobs respect before and after the fight. It's the fanboys, the racists that love him, the media and their hype machine, etc. that has made me not like the guy and root against him. When I step back and look at it, he hasn't actually done anything for me to not like him. He's a great fighter and just goes about his business. I can also relate to his backstory, the circumstances he comes from as a African American from the inner city.

With that said, I apologize to GGG for hating on him but **** the fanboys and racists. It's yall I don't like, not GGG.
      Personally I don't think he's hype. He's a damned good fighter and a good guy. People including me underestimated Danny. I thought he would get knocked out because he's been down before. I also underestimated his hand speed. Golovkin is a good guy snd so is Danny. People were critisizing him after for claiming he won the fight. It was close and any fighter that believes in himself would say the same thing. There are a lot of idiots on this website for sure. I'm a Golovkin fan so please don't hate me...LOL
      Last edited by TonyGe; 03-22-2017, 01:09 PM.

Comment

If it ever gets to that point then it is time to just Log Off honestly! I CANNOT hold a fighter responsible for their Childish, Ignorant, HATEFUL, Groupie Acting Fans! That would be totally unfair so why should fans start to hate a fighter because of a few of his Trolling Loser Fans

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
          Show me where he's acting entitled.

He's waited for his shot for years, he's fought all over the world, in between fights he travels all over the world promotionally, he's uprooted his whole family twice to move to a better country, he's never disrespected the sport in any way - always playing by the rules, he's been doing every single thing possible to increase his standing in the boxing world, and he's doing in his 30s.

The man is the hardest working boxer in the world today who's been through hell in his life and dealt with things 99% of people can't even imagine. You can hate his fighting style, his hype, his manager, his trainer or his fans - but don't make up some bull**** narrative in your head about what some of these sportsmen go through.
          GGG's personality is a big put off, especially his fake good boy act but will talk **** at the drop of a hat. Which one is it? Turning down 15 million shows he's a diva and always tough negotiations with anybody with a pulse, that's entitled behavior.

Comment

Originally posted by g27region View Post
            By the way, any GGG fans, care to explain what's so "sublime" about his mother****ing boxing skills? I keep hearing all that **** about his "sublime" defense and skills but I can't help but see a guy who's blocking everything that lands with his face, sometimes it looks like some provodnikov-esque type of stuff.
            And it turns out to be some sublime **** that I wasn't able to notice
            I'll bite, he has the best jab in boxing(or at the worst top 3), and to that note, he has the best counterjab (or top 3) he cuts the ring masterfully, Jacobs gave him problems but even so he always had jacobs stuck in corners or near the ropes. He picks his shots well, he has one of the best hit and not get hit ratios (that speaks for itself really), he has amazing power that is generated not just by raw power but technique as well, he has excellent balance, you never see him falling or stumbling around after he throws a shot, he has excellent offense in terms of punch selection, he does great body work.

is he superman? no but he is the best middleweight in the world and has been for some time. If you consider that to be just an average fighter hen your standards are truly unrealistic.

Comment

anyone else want to confess to there reasons for their hatred??? nows the time to do it... get your feelings out in the open... you might find it cathartic....

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                Yep. I never see them in the threads I write about GGG news or videos I find of him. But as soon as I write something critical of him here they come
                It really is true...reminds me of mayweather fanboys.

Comment

I admire OP's honesty.

Comment

Originally posted by Hov View Post
                    I respect GGG. He a cool, respectable dude. He always gives proper respect. He's been showing Danny Jacobs respect before and after the fight. It's the fanboys, the racists that love him, the media and their hype machine, etc. that has made me not like the guy and root against him. When I step back and look at it, he hasn't actually done anything for me to not like him. He's a great fighter and just goes about his business. I can also relate to his backstory, the circumstances he comes from as a African American from the inner city.

With that said, I apologize to GGG for hating on him but **** the fanboys and racists. It's yall I don't like, not GGG.

you're probably a racist.

Comment

Working...
                    X