Collapse
No announcement yet.

Virgil Hunter to help Danny Jacobs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They're bringing in the cavalry to stop GGG. It won't work.

Comment

Originally posted by g27region View Post
      He has all the tools to beat Golovkin

I don't want to say he WILL beat Golovkin, that would mean I'm 100% confident about the outcome but I can see Golovkin winning this too

There's no hating here, I like Danny becuase he looks like a humble person, bringing Ukranian/Georgian fighters to help him

He still got KO'd by Pirog and if we all agree to call Lomachenko "Salido's son" why there's different standarts for Danny Jacobs?

Let me guess, because he's American
      Complete opposite in fact ggg would murder Pirog and Jacobs stands no chance at all.

Comment

well it is the biggest fight of his career.. so go all out he should. Hunter is a great motivator and Andre Ward giving tips will boost Jacob's confidence having the Pound for Pound king by his side.

Comment

Originally posted by DeLorean View Post
          well it is the biggest fight of his career.. so go all out he should. Hunter is a great motivator and Andre Ward giving tips will boost Jacob's confidence having the Pound for Pound king by his side.
          "Pound for pound king"

Lmao Andre that you?? Didn't know p4p kings get knocked down and take gifts 😂😂

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
            "Pound for pound king"

Lmao Andre that you?? Didn't know p4p kings get knocked down and take gifts 😂😂
            wasn't that fight promoted as the winner will be Pound for Pound king? well who won? let me check boxrec again..

Comment

Originally posted by DeLorean View Post
              wasn't that fight promoted as the winner will be Pound for Pound king? well who won? let me check boxrec again..
              The winner got screwed so by default it made loma p4p king who easily took out a whole 2 divisions with ease.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                Complete opposite in fact ggg would murder Pirog and Jacobs stands no chance at all.
                I like boxing because it's unpredictable and you can never be 100% sure about the result. Everybody got a chance. The only thing I can say is that Golovkin has more chances to win than Jacobs

Comment

Jacobs' team must read Boxingscene. I jokingly suggested a few weeks ago that he work with Andre Ward to learn the inside game he used against Kovalev. I guess they listened! Hahaha..

Comment

Good for jacobs. Glad he isn't laying down for ggg like wade and Lemieux did

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
                      Kind of odd that Jacobs is moving his camp from Brooklyn to Florida, now Oakland. I wonder if he'll be bringing his 'Soviet' sparring partners with him or if they got too rough on him. Berto will be good practice to prepare him for GGG.
                      this all seems really desperate on team jacobs part. reality has sunk in and now they are scrambling.

Comment

Working...
                      X