The Official: "One Time" Thurman vs "Swift" Garcia Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
    LMAO.

You really have nothing to back up that ludicrous statement. Aside from Pacquiao Bradley has never lost, he's never come CLOSE.

Break down for me how Thurman or Garcia beat Bradley so I can rip your post to shreds.
    Bradley had major lapses in fights, Garcia vs Bradley would be more competitive than you think, Bradley absolutely wins though.

I think you underestimate Keith vs Bradley, this would be an epic fight I don't see how I could forecast a clear Bradley win though I'm inclined to agree with you I think Bradley wins however I think Thurman had another gear if not two Saturday night.

Surely you're a fan of all these guys ?

Comment

• Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
      Bradley had major lapses in fights, Garcia vs Bradley would be more competitive than you think, Bradley absolutely wins though.

I think you underestimate Keith vs Bradley, this would be an epic fight I don't see how I could forecast a clear Bradley win though I'm inclined to agree with you I think Bradley wins however I think Thurman had another gear if not two Saturday night.

Surely you're a fan of all these guys ?
      I mean, I'd only call myself a "fan" of Bradley, I like Thurman but not on a fanboi level. I have always considered Garcia overrated and ordinary, glad he finally ate a long overdue loss.

I do agree Bradley/ Thurman would be an epic fight and a close one, I give the edge to Bradley as I consider him the more experienced fighter, the more complete fighter, and the fighter with more heart - at least we've seen him in difficult situations take over mentally - Thurman hasn't been tested too much, not saying he's mentally weak, but I've never seen him almost go down from shots and still power through seemingly unphased.

I think he does have another gear and he would show it against Bradley, but I just don't see anyone really beating Bradley or Brook right now, except for maybe each other.

Comment

• How?

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
        Poor **** of fight.

Canelo vs Jr is going to shock the boxing world.

Shock the world how exactly?

Comment

• Originally posted by GOD-FR33 View Post
          Shock the world how exactly?
          With a famous brutal fight...

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by John Locke View Post
              Das it mane.

Comment

• Gotcha...

[QUOTE=Mexican_Puppet;17492453]With a famous brutal fight...[/QUOTE]

Oh. It will be a good fight. Jr. CAN fight and he is HUGE compared to Canelo. But you know what? Canelo is the real deal and his skills are on another level from Jr.'s. His commitment to the sport will matter as well. It will still be a great and exciting fight to watch.

Comment

Working...
                X