Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shawn Porter is not surprised Garcia ducked Berto.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
    Because the next option is even worse. Molina......
    I thought Berto was a legit fight. Berto's not a perfect fighter but he's bigger, stronger, and faster than Danny. Only in a haters mind is that a cherry pick fight. But Danny has a lot of haters so that voice was loud at the time.

Comment

I am actually too surprised by the outrage. Itd be one thing if he was suppose to fight Porter, Brook or Thurman. But were talking about ****ing Berto.

Molinas win over Provodnikov is better then any of Bertos wins.

Comment

Twas a crappy fight and I don't consider it a duck. Garcia should fight someone better.

Comment

Wasn't Khan his WBC mando? Did they make a deal?

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
            its not even a duck its just pbc boxing. theres not enough money to pay Garcia and berto so they find some guy who will fight for cheap. only bums fight for cheap so heres molina
            Well then obviously they aren't worth what they're asking. Danny Garcia is what's going to make WW division irrelevant and a waste of time. I can't imagine how ****ty boxing will look when it's an old Garcia handing the torch to the next "superstar". Danny should never have been a superstar or at least one for this long in ANY generation.

Comment

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
              Wasn't Khan his WBC mando? Did they make a deal?
              Khan is injured. Another one who "dared to be brave" and got injured smh

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
                lol Garcia didn't duck Berto. Berto is a C level guy with absolutely zero chance against Garcia. He was being outboxed by Lopez and Ortiz in his last two fights...he's lucky those guys aren't durable at all. Berto isn't even a top 20 welterweight, that fight would be a walk in the park for Danny.
                If you believe that Berto is not better than John Molina You'd be a fool, but I know you're not and you are a great poster....

Comment

Garcia hasnt fought anyone good in like 3 years.

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
                    lol Garcia didn't duck Berto. Berto is a C level guy with absolutely zero chance against Garcia. He was being outboxed by Lopez and Ortiz in his last two fights...he's lucky those guys aren't durable at all. Berto isn't even a top 20 welterweight, that fight would be a walk in the park for Danny.
                    Ur absolutely right, but at least Berto as a name. Molina??? ITs even worse man. What a **** fight. But I would give Molina a chance to beat Berto to be honest lol

Comment

Originally posted by niceyboo3 View Post
                      If you believe that Berto is not better than John Molina You'd be a fool, but I know you're not and you are a great poster....
                      Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
                      Ur absolutely right, but at least Berto as a name. Molina??? ITs even worse man. What a **** fight. But I would give Molina a chance to beat Berto to be honest lol
                      Berto is a better opponent than Molina, but they're both C level fighters, Danny would beat both easily, I don't think it was his decision to fight Molina.

One thing I will say though, Molina probably goes the distance with Danny, whereas I think Berto gets stopped. But a Berto fight would be more competitive for as long as it lasts.

Comment

Working...
                      X