Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan ROASTS Kell brook

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

again i have no idea what point your trying to make? i never claimed brooks resume was anything to boast about its really poor and he doesnt get a pass from anyone for it people are always saying he really needs to step up his level of opponents

porter is a decent fighter with a lot of potential and was a world champion when brook fought him and regardless of calling fights a robbery ect ect its written in stone that porter got a draw and a win vs diaz but this isnt about porter anyway

so back yet again to my original point Khan resume vs brooks resume over the last 4 years is like comparing dog**** to cat**** khan himself knows he cannot take a high risk low reward fight at this point in his career because the next time he does the dancing moves it will be his last he has run out of excuses (unless he goes on dancing with the stars after retirement)

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
      Do you honestly think Brook won't fight a top name at 147?

You must be crazy.

He would, but since winning a title that number stands at?

Kell still is looking to keep the 0 and belt and cash out on that Khan pay day except Khan would be coming off a loss so he can negotiate a better deal, but even then.

I honestly think it will Malignaggi, he was on a Hearn card not that long ago, you have to wonder.

Comment

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
        He would, but since winning a title that number stands at?

Kell still is looking to keep the 0 and belt and cash out on that Khan pay day except Khan would be coming off a loss so he can negotiate a better deal, but even then.

I honestly think it will Malignaggi, he was on a Hearn card not that long ago, you have to wonder.
        You also thought it ould be -bradley skeete, so your predictions have to be taken with a pinch of salt.

Comment

Originally posted by davef View Post
          So your all saying diaz molina collazo Alexander and algieri are better than porter who has beaten two of the better fighters on that list? No chance plus that blown up lw Diaz had khan on queer street and so did algieri

Ffs algieri and still you think khan is elite you are entitled to your opinions but come on the guys a joke a walking ko who is in love with floyd and is looking for a pay day so he can retire to work on sky tv and talk smack as if he was some great fighter
          Diaz and Porter are on the same level

Comment

Brook's response:

"I still love you no matter what. I can't live without you."

"My next fight is Paulie Malignaggi."

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
              Diaz and Porter are on the same level
              So, that means Diaz, a blip on Khan's record, can beat anyone on Kell's resume? You know, he most probably does.
              Last edited by Box-Office; 03-27-2016, 09:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X