No announcement yet.

Ever hooked up with a chick that told you

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ever hooked up with a chick that told you

Her brother or cousin has a bigger d i. C k then you.

Or a chick that told you her ex was bigger.

Ok i'll ask. Why would a girl tell you her brother or cousin has a bigger d1ck?

Comment

`

Comment

yeah this has happened a few time, i just tell em it's not the sie its what you do with it

Comment

All the time

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
            I'm sure you've come across some inbred white trash while living in Arizona before.

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
              I'm sure you've come across some inbred white trash while living in Arizona before.
              I hear there's a lot of inbreeding for "federal aid" going on around Baltimore, Maryland by the hoodrats and black thugs too. It would kinda explain all the cuz, blood, brutha, sista talk I hear from some of them if that's true. It's kind of crazy though that poor tend to fuck themselves. Some of the Royalty types and banker type like the Rothschild's like to "keep it in the family" also. Nowadays with ****sexuality, trannys, and sodomy seemingly being acceptable, I won't be surprised if inbreeding won't be the next "new normal" sometime in the near future. It seems to me that one man's preference is another mans sexual deviance anyway. Some sick bastards think that fucking a tranny doesn't make you a **** that had gay sex ffs LMFAO! That delusional **** is PlasterWraps by the way.

Comment

I've noticed a lot of incest **** popping up on some mainstream **** sites lately so this wouldn't surprise me.

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
                  Nope, only been living there 8 months. Lots of Hispanics though, reminds me of Texas, only the Mexican food isn't as good.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                    I've had a girl tell me that after having sex. It was OP's sister actually.

Comment

Working...
                    X