Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If the lounge was in high school lunchroom...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IDK I'm assuming I'd be allowed at the cool table? but I'd prob be like suspended or eating lunch in the office as punishment. That was me IRL. I used to get so made bout that **** too lol
    Last edited by Rudyo; 05-30-2015, 09:10 PM.

Comment

I'm still in Kindergarten

Comment

i'll be in the corner with thick glasses who pretends to read books but instead its **** mag

Comment

Pretty much what I just did my 4 years of high school. Go from table to table. Cool or nerdy. Say hi. Talk. Leave. Gone as quick as I come in.

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
            Larry will be the kid with free lunch ticket
            I always thought Larry was the kid who sat at the back of the class and made you laugh.

Comment

i was popular in high school. don't ask me why. i was insufferable.

you guys think i'm arrogant now

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post

I feel like you'd be the jock stereotype, no offense intended bro. Just in high school. The muscle bound weight lifting dude.

I was an All State baseball player but I rarely hung around with jocks as weird as that is. I wasn't quite popular but everyone knew me, I was in between but got the best of both worlds as far as girls and ****.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                  I feel like you'd be the jock stereotype, no offense intended bro. Just in high school. The muscle bound weight lifting dude.

I was an All State baseball player but I rarely hung around with jocks as weird as that is. I wasn't quite popular but everyone knew me, I was in between but got the best of both worlds as far as girls and ****.
                  Baseball.... jock.... hehe

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post

Your daddy is rich.

Comment

I'd be the jock bangin all the b1tchez

Comment

Working...
                      X