Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Boxing is about hitting and not getting hit, Floyd is the best at it, why da hate?"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i just logged on...is that what those f@gg0ts are saying?

pathetic

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      With Bradons beast like warrior brawling style...youd think that it should be.

Until Manny naturalizes it with speed.
      True. But at the same time rios is a c level guy who has already been exposed to not being able to handle movement at all. This was just an ok win. Nothing more nothing less. I just want manny to fight someone better next time

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Gun View Post
        Floyd fans calling the fight boring??? Lmao hilarious.

Comment

So now lets all agree,movement and outboxing people without getting hit is exciting and cool

and so is random drug testing

Comment

Finally you admitted to being full of sht...something we all in this forum know. Keep following the 12 step program. The first step is admitting it
            Last edited by Deeznuts; 11-24-2013, 12:55 PM.

Comment

I thought Pacquiao did great. He basically took the fight out of Rios, which is incredible. I don't hate on Floyd for fighting the way he does, and I'm certainly not gonna hate on Pacquiao. He outclassed Rios. It's not his fault Rios went into a defensive shell. I think people for the most part just need to calm down.

Comment

12 one sided rounds are not as exciting as the old Pacman. This fight was ok, just a test to see how Pacman would return after that devastating KO loss. And for the black teens in this forum who are all on TMT's sack and anti-Pacquiao, Rios was and is as worthy and opponent as Khan or Guerrero

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                  True. But at the same time rios is a c level guy who has already been exposed to not being able to handle movement at all. This was just an ok win. Nothing more nothing less. I just want manny to fight someone better next time
                  I cant say Rios is a c class. No way. He is a game ass dude. He does have fight changing ability. Meaning he can change the course of a fight. Still a dangerous fighter. Boxing skill isnt that bad. He has a good ass jab....but never uses it. ( dont know why)
                  Manny will fight better opposition. He just a had a year off. And just came off a super KO loss. dude was Kod cold. And to fight a bammer like rios was a crazy ballsy. I agree witcha...i wanna see him fight better opponent as well.

Comment

Originally posted by KingTito View Post
                    I thought Pacquiao did great. He basically took the fight out of Rios, which is incredible. I don't hate on Floyd for fighting the way he does, and I'm certainly not gonna hate on Pacquiao. He outclassed Rios. It's not his fault Rios went into a defensive shell. I think people for the most part just need to calm down.
                    bingo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Money Team. View Post
                      So now lets all agree,movement and outboxing people without getting hit is exciting and cool

and so is random drug testing
                      No. Only when Manny does it. because Manny is better.

Get the facts straight.

Comment

Working...
                      X