Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxrec has broner-maidana & thurman-malignaggi

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thurman is too big for Paulie, not a good fight but it may get Thurman into talks with Alexander/Bradley. Broner's chin is gonna get tested in this fight, i'm not a fan of either but I'm leaning toward Broner.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
      Malinaggi wins by ko in the 9th. You heard it here first, sig it if necessary.
      lmfao your joking right? you have to be!

Comment

So if Thurman beats Paulie he will be the interim WBA champ and have a win on the Broner PPV undercard. So they should throw their 2 prospects together after their wins and see who is the real deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Strictly_UG View Post
          Thurman Malignaggi lol
          Extreme lol.

Comment

I wanted Thurman vs Guerrero

Comment

Some days ago an Argentinian newspaper reported the Maidana - Haymon deal and said that on November 11th night the fights could be: Broner - Maidana, Thurman - Guerrero and Soto-Karass - Malignaggi.

Comment

I like Paulie, good chin & I don't rate Thurman highly as some but i feel like he'll knock Paulie out the ring, straight in to the commentary table in this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by FromBA View Post
                  Some days ago an Argentinian newspaper reported the Maidana - Haymon deal and said that on November 11th night the fights could be: Broner - Maidana, Thurman - Guerrero and Soto-Karass - Malignaggi.
                  This guy is right, RG is the first option for Thurmna. Paulie is 2nd choice just in case RG doesn't take the fight. If it is Paulie vs Thurman, Karass will still be on the card vs a different opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by FromBA View Post
                    The PPV would be much better with this line up. Karass-Malignaggi are pretty evenly matched. Thurman-Guerrero would be the shizz.

Comment

Originally posted by rogdogx View Post
                      The PPV would be much better with this line up. Karass-Malignaggi are pretty evenly matched. Thurman-Guerrero would be the shizz.
                      Early indiactions for the early Novemebr PPV are 5 big fights on 1 card:

Broner vs Maidana
                      Thurman vs Paulie
                      Wilder vs Mitchell/Arreola winner
                      Lara vs Trout
                      Angulo,Guerreo, and Mares as possibilities for 5th fight.

Jaime Kavanaugh ,frankie Gomez and Omar Figeroa on undercard.

Comment

Working...
                      X