Comments Thread For: Make Room, Another Rapper Joins The Boxing Business

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So rappers cant just ruin Hip Hop now they wanna ruin Boxing

Comment

Actually, Eric B did release a totally forgettable solo album as a rapper in the mid '90s, but yeah, he's not known for being a rapper.

And speaking of 50 Cent, Eric B. was down with the "original" 50 Cent, the street dude which the rapper Fiddy named himself after.

Kelvin "50 Cent" Martin (below right)

http://nyminute.blog.arte.tv/tag/original-50-cent/

Comment

I'd like to see this succeed strictly for the possibility of it being responsible for more smaller fight events happening in the boroughs- like Dibella's Broadway boxing shows - good boxing scene at these shows. Hopefully Eric B makes something like that happen also and then slowly builds the WCB name without making a mess of things...Hip hop and boxing DO go very well together because they both originate from poverty/hardship and trying to make it out of all of that. I'm referring to REAL hip-hop. NOT lil Wayne, Drake, etc.

Comment

Damon Dash was involved in boxing waaaay before all these dudes.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
            Damon Dash was involved in boxing waaaay before all these dudes.
            Yeah, he was. Used to see him @ all the boxing events from like 2004-2007. He's a broke hipster now though - and probably just a fan again.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
              Oh god...

The only good thing about all of this? Boxing seems to be getting more popular, I guess.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
              Popular to who?:WORD:

This is what boxing needs...another bullshlt sanctioning body ! Boxing use to have RING as the only unbiased respected non sanctioning body. Now Golden Boy has tarnished that and now boxing has nothing left.

We the people, we the fans need to do the talking and promoting. Its our money that we work hard for that buys the tickets to these fights. Yet what we want is the furthest thing on the promoters and the Sanctioning bodies mind or agenda! With all the technology in the world wide web in all the ways of getting points across....Fans cant be heard! All we do is take it up the ass and walk away butthurt each time a bad decision or bad match making or Letting a so called champ run from another so called
              champ! Oh by the way did i say Fu7ck the WCB as with the rest of them?

Comment

Originally posted by WesleySnipes View Post
                Eric B isnt even a rapper..he is a producer...
                He wasn't even a producer

Comment

Working...
                X