No announcement yet.

Pentagon Strike Conspiracy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by *~*MalVada*~* View Post
    lol well you know how I am on this subject...tongue lash me all you want..but I believe in these conspiracies

....Alright, that's officially the go ahead. I will inform the wife that I have business in Northern Florida sometime in the very near future.

Comment

Originally posted by PBDS View Post
      ....Alright, that's officially the go ahead. I will inform the wife that I have business in Northern Florida sometime in the very near future.
      oh..**** why am I laughing? lol

Comment

oh..**** why am I laughing? lol

.....You did realize what kind of tongue lashing I was referring to in my first comment right.

Comment

Originally posted by PBDS View Post
          .....You did realize what kind of tongue lashing I was referring to in my first comment right.
          yea but didn't realize I was giving the go ahead..I know you to well you'd come lol

Comment

George Bush is too dumb to be behind this, an airplane hit the pentagon you can see the front of the plane in the video, but it was going so fast the next frame showed it already into the building... Why would he attack his own pentagon?

Comment

I'm not dumb..or a ******.. and I believe it didn't happen.
              I also believe the conspiracies.

Comment

Originally posted by rogelio1289 View Post
                If an airliner jet really did hit the pentagon don't you think they would have relased the video to shut all critics up? wouldn't that video do wonders for them in gaining the publics trust and support in a war "on terror". We already have videos of two planes smashing into the world trade centers and killing innocent lives. We also have video of these building collapsing. Why wont they release the video of the pentagon getting hit? Why were all survielance tapes picked up within minutes of crash and gag orders enforced on anyone who seen the tapes with threats of years of jail time if gag order is broken.
                What is your theory then? Missiles? Alien death rays? Lindsay Lohan's destructive minge?

Comment

[QUOTE=*~*MalVada*~*;3891756]yea but didn't realize I was giving the go ahead..I know you to well you'd come lol[/QUOTE]

....And you would definitely cum.

Comment

http://davesweb.cnchost.com/nwsltr68.html

Comment

I have a dream the famous black man once said, that dream was ruined

Comment

Working...
                      X