Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Helenius vs. Chisora Rematch Finalized, May 27 in Finland

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

chisora finds great matchups every other week. the rest of the division cant seem to figure it out.

Comment

NOICE! Been waiting like 5+ years for this rematch!

I think Chisora won the first fight, but it WAS NOT as wide as some people make it out. Helenius was catching most of Chisora's shots on his gloves, shoulders, and elbows.

I had it 115-113 Chisora, but anywhere from 115-113 Helenius, to 116-112 Chisora would be fair.

Comment

I will support Chisora, I hope justice will triumph!

Comment

The first fight was one of the biggest robberies I've ever seen.

Now that both fighters are clearly past their prime, it'll be interesting to see who wins it.

Comment

Not sure how it works. The winner of this fight should have to go through Whyte first. Basically this is an WBC eliminator. Chisora keeps getting his chances. Stiverne is the mandatory. Someone said Breazeale & Whyte are fighting? I'm assuming that would be a final eliminator or the winner would have to face the winner of Chisora/Helenius in a final eliminator to determine next mando.

Comment

Originally posted by ceylon mooney View Post
              chisora finds great matchups every other week. the rest of the division cant seem to figure it out.
              He brings excitement to the events & is usually in fan friendly fights. That is why he continues to get good fights.

Comment

I'd like to see Robert win this, if for no other reason to see how he does vs Wilder. If he's in top shape, he will stop Chisora. If you remember early on, he nearly dropped him in the first one. This will be a great fight.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                  Someone said Breazeale & Whyte are fighting?
                  Its what Im hearing, Whyte says hes fighting a top 15 heavyweight on the Brook/Spence card, it makes a lot of sense. Winners fight to determine next mandatory

Comment

Working...
                  X