Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Golovkin wants to be pound for pound King. He has to face Ward at 175.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Golovkin wants to be pound for pound King. He has to face Ward at 175.

Remember how Sanchez got mad after everyone called Kovalov vs Ward 'The battle for pound for pound supremacy' and how GGG is supposedly better than both of them (lol).

Well Ward was just officially announced as the p4p king, is about to cement his status after the Kovalov rematch and will have all the cards in his deck.

If GGG wants to redeem himself after the Jacobs embarrassment why not go for the king at 175? After all, Sanchez claims he been knocking down heavies, and even knocked down Sergey in sparring right?

G is not getting any younger and is slipping down in people's estimation, he no longer has that aura of invincibility they built him up to have, the Spence or Brook winner will probably overtake him p4p.

Time for GGG to step up and show us what he can do against these SMW and light heavies Sanchez says he's dropping.

Comment

Id be happy at 168 right now and think that would be a fair for GGG and Ward could make it also , but Ward got Kovelev first and after another at 175 I doubt he could back 168.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tribe View Post
        Remember how Sanchez got mad after everyone called Kovalov vs Ward 'The battle for pound for pound supremacy' and how GGG is supposedly better than both of them (lol).

Well Ward was just officially announced as the p4p king, is about to cement his status after the Kovalov rematch and will have all the cards in his deck.

If GGG wants to redeem himself after the Jacobs embarrassment why not go for the king at 175? After all, Sanchez claims he been knocking down heavies, and even knocked down Sergey in sparring right?

G is not getting any younger and is slipping down in people's estimation, he no longer has that aura of invincibility they built him up to have, the Spence or Brook winner will probably overtake him p4p.

Time for GGG to step up and show us what he can do against these SMW and light heavies Sanchez says he's dropping.
        I logic here just hated

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
          Id be happy at 168 right now and think that would be a fair for GGG and Ward could make it also , but Ward got Kovelev first and after another at 175 I doubt he could back 168.
          That's why I say it needs to be at 175.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
            I logic here just hated
            Do you speak English?

Comment

Do you speak English?
              Sure jump two weight classes fawking moron
              You are just a hater that wants to see ggg officially lose so you can call him a bum

Comment

According to your ******ed logic chocolatito needs to go up 10 weight classes and fight Ward so he can reclaim the P4P spot

Comment

That's why I say it needs to be at 175.
                  Fair call, I thought you ment right now next.

Comment

Given the performance against Jacobs at 160 how could anyone advocate for Golovkin to move to 175?

Comment

Working...
                    X