Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bearded Dragon?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ive shagged a couple bearded dragons in my day.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
      I love this place.

i've got nothing informative to add though. i'm a giant p*ssy when it comes to reptiles. no idea why they're kept as pets since all of them got that resting b*tch face, plotting your murder every minute and **** look. yea i've watched too much infowars.

Comment

Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post
        Yeah it can get hard for them to catch crickets in a bigass tank, you got it doe.

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        If you do get one, you can get large tanks somewhat cheap if you search. Plenty of people have animals in them and they sell them all the time.

I used to have Oscar fish. I bought large tanks online much cheaper than new tanks. When they died, I sold their tanks and tank stands (50-55 gal) pretty cheap.
        Yezzir. Already checking out tanks and stands on Craigs.

Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
        Get 2 and Name them Larry and El-Blanco
        Only getting the one for now. Larblanco?

Originally posted by John Barron View Post

i've got nothing informative to add though. i'm a giant p*ssy when it comes to reptiles. no idea why they're kept as pets since all of them got that resting b*tch face, plotting your murder every minute and **** look. yea i've watched too much infowars.

They turnin' all da fraawwwgs gaaaaay!

Comment

They are awesome.

I see them on the roads occasionally. I sometimes stop and try to catch them. Last year I actually managed to catch one - for the first time ever. My wife has got pictures of me holding this lizard with the biggest grin on my face. They can move pretty quick!

Apparently they are a really cool pet, really chilled but with heaps of personality.

Comment

pea to haters be like..

Comment

I once had an Iguana when I was a young bloke.

I honestly had no business getting one at the time, because I didn't research exactly how big they would get, and the need to provide them with desirable living space. I eventually just talked my mom into getting me one from the local pet store for like 50 bucks on a whim. It was pretty irresponsible all around.

Luckily, my dad had a colleague who was an expert of sorts with iguanas, as he already had two fully grown ones. So I gave it to him, knowing he would have a good home, and be properly cared for, etc.

I know bearded dragons are different - so I'm not sure how big they get.

From what I've seen on the internet, they can be really cool pets, that you can actually interact with/have a "social" relationship with, to an extent.

I'd just say make sure you've fully researched them, the demands for properly caring for them, etc.

Comment

Working...
              X