Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wilder: I would beat stiff Joshua in boxing ring or on the basketball court

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AJ is definitely stiff, if he was Russian he would be label with those east european stiff names. And to be honest this is why i think Wilder has an edge over him if they ever fight, And the reason why i don't think Joshua would have an easy time with Wlad.

Comment

How the heck is Joshua like 6'7 but can't dunk?

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
        What on earth is that?
        Is it some kind of wild octopus ?
        No.. its Wilder octopus

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
          Wilder is a big loose athlete and Joshua is a big stiff athlete.

BOTH are athletes first and boxers second.

Actually let me re-phrase that...Wilder is not even a boxer.
          BOTH would beat the sh*it out of you with boxing.

Comment

If wilder only thing he has on joshua is a missed basket...then he has serious problems when he steps in the ring with him.....i wonder how his legs would stand up on a full on tackle with joshua ? Or maybe this https://youtu.be/qjwye6P0Kpc. I cant wait till joshua makes this skinny **** do the chicken fandango fance......more athletic lol

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
              American Blacks more athletic than British Blacks all day.
              Purely because of the slave trade. Same way white men in America may be naturally bigger. We lost a lot of our biggest and strongest men on the front line.

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
                American Blacks more athletic than British Blacks all day.
                Purely because of the slave trade. Same way White men in America may be naturally bigger. We lost a lot of our biggest and strongest men on the front line.

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
                  It's hard to quantify, especially when neither has been in many tough fights, but basically I suspect that he has better intangibles than Joshua, more of a dog in him

Joshua is a consummate professional but like David Price (though probably not nearly as bad) I think he's a frontrunner and could start overthinking things and mentally tie himself in knots when things aren't going his way. I'm not accusing him of cowardice or anything, just that I think he seems to have quite a thoughtful nature and studious approach to boxing and perhaps lacks a fighter's instincts. Like maybe he enjoys winning more than he enjoys fighting in itself. Whereas Wilder seems scrappier and more in his element in the ring, even when things get chaotic, and just more ****sure in general (though that could be a cultural thing)

That said, Wilder's so open that I could easily envision Joshua catching him before any of this stuff even became a factor in a fight between them
                  I definitely think Joshua has some massive flaws, but right now i would bet on him exposing Wilder's before Wilder exposes his.

Wilders light footwork and jab could cause him problems, but he is just so sloppy.

Untill we see both in some tougher fights its a very difficult pick

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                    How the heck is Joshua like 6'7 but can't dunk?
                    Probably because he hasnt played basketball before?

Judging by how he is bouncing the ball anyway.

We dont really play basketball over here.

Give Wilder a football (soccer ball) and i bet he looks like a twat as well

Comment

Originally posted by StudentOfDaGame View Post
                      Purely because of the slave trade. Same way white men in America may be naturally bigger. We lost a lot of our biggest and strongest men on the front line.
                      Stay in your lane stumpy

Slavs were enslaved to the point the word slave is derived from the word slav.

If your logic is true eastern euros would be the most athletic people on earth...and that's clearly not the case.

Stick to what you know....not what you think you know.

Comment

Working...
                      X