Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis Stops Jose Pedraza in Seven To Capture IBF Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tank has arrived!!!

Baltimore!!!

Comment

Originally posted by cotto#1p4p View Post
      Great performance but let's not get too carried away Pedraza is nothing special. Pedraza doesn't have great speed or any punching power and his defense has always been overrated.
      agreed people do get carried away but its impossible to see how special davis is at such a young age

Comment

Pedraza fought stupid. He and his team talked all that **** all these couple of months and they get a chance and blow it. I can't believe Davis won this fight. I knew he was good but didn't think he had enough power and was gonna be to small for Pedraza and not enough experience. Now Pedraza is complaining he had to cut from 155 to make weight. Well that's your fault. You got beat by a prospect. Take the L

Comment

Originally posted by Pound4PoundStud View Post
          If I recall correctly on another thread a lot of people were saying Gervonta would Get exposed... SO MUCH FOR THAT!
          He will be exposed once he steps up

Pedraza is ****e

lomachenko would put this kid in a coma

Comment

Originally posted by Najuk View Post
            What was Pedraza doing? He just stood there and tried to fight like Ali with his hands down wtf
            What fight where you watching? He was using the high guard until he got hit with that wicked body shot.

Just give Davis his props...

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
              was it i mean he took a ton of punishment and almost for sure going to get dropped again
              He was hurt but I wanted to see just a little bit more. To end all the doubts is all.

Comment

Gervonta Davis was impressive, his speech is worrisome though. Fun fight.

Comment

Originally posted by whitealltrac View Post
                  Pedraza was a sell out on this match you can tell he sold his soul to the TMT $$$
                  Originally posted by el malo View Post
                  I could care less for pedraza but he was just standing there letting Davis tee off. This fight had to be fixed so Mayweather could gain a new, young champion.
                  Originally posted by Najuk View Post
                  I dont want to hate Davis but reason he won this fight was pedraza doing some crazy things there. He just stood infront of Davis ant took every shot
                  Oh gawd. You knew these comments were coming.

Pedraza was outclassed. No strategy would have worked for him. He does nothing better than Davis. He was dominated in every phase of the game.

Comment

Originally posted by cotto#1p4p View Post
                    Great performance but let's not get too carried away Pedraza is nothing special. Pedraza doesn't have great speed or any punching power and his defense has always been overrated.
                    Pedraza will be champion again , He fought stupid tonight so Davis should get credit for this win...

Jezreel Corrales vs Gervonta Davis unification next both Floyd fighters..

Comment

Originally posted by batista84 View Post
                      Really liked Davis, I'm on the hype with this kid, love aggresive boxers.

Really want to see him fight again soon, does he beat Loma??? At this time...................NO.
                      That would be one hell of an exciting fight though! Lots of hand speed but in fairness Gary Russell jr also has wicked fast hands and got taken to school. Davis looks way more aggressive than Russell so him and Loma would he an exciting tussle.

Comment

Working...
                      X