Carol
    0.00%
    Abraham
    0.00%
    Rosita
    0.00%
    Eugene or the gay guy
    16.67%

It'd be cool if they stuck with the comics and killed Glen who's long overdue but I think it'll be Abraham or the idiot who manipulated him. I honestly don't think it'll be that big of a deal.

I think it was waaayyyy overplayed out. To make us wait 6 months it should be a huge character they would piss us off.

Comment

Please let it be Glenn

Comment

Originally posted by -2 Scrappy- View Post
        It'd be cool if they stuck with the comics and killed Glen who's long overdue but I think it'll be Abraham or the idiot who manipulated him. I honestly don't think it'll be that big of a deal.

I think it was waaayyyy overplayed out. To make us wait 6 months it should be a huge character they would piss us off.

that's why i like Thrones...they kill who they need to kill before going into their breaks

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          that's why i like Thrones...they kill who they need to kill before going into their breaks
          The god damn truth right there. That's why its up there with Breaking Bad for me. They kill whoever they want no facks given. The only untouchables so far have been The Queen of Dragons, Snow, and his sisters but next season I bet one or 2 of them will die.

Comment

The god damn truth right there. That's why its up there with Breaking Bad for me. They kill whoever they want no facks given. The only untouchables so far have been The Queen of Dragons, Snow, and his sisters but next season I bet one or 2 of them will die.

he's gonna bone his aunt, Khaleesi

Comment

i think this fool dies

depends on which game plan the ____ media oligarchy go with...

my bet is daryl or glenn.

probably glenn since *****they)))) got called out on the #oscarssowhite controversy.

they had that zionist pig bill maher blame china's fairly recent purchasing power for the historical whiteness of hollywood.

blacks vs whites got played out so the ____ media oligarchy will be using the yellow vs black game plan.

You can see it in many many shows....

Asians are now being casted as bad guys. Before that it was the black and arabs as the bad guys, now its they yellow man's turn.

DIVIDE AND CONQUER.

85% chance its glenn.
              15% its daryl to throw the people off the scent....

Comment

dude they cant kill Darryl

they can kill Carl before they kill Darryl

Comment

he's gonna bone his aunt, Khaleesi
                  Wouldn't be surprised if Snow and Khaleesi end up facking but one of them will die before the end for sure. My guess will be Khaleesi and the little girl are the main survivors when all is said and done.

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                  depends on which game plan the ____ media oligarchy go with...

my bet is daryl or glenn.

probably glenn since *****they)))) got called out on the #oscarssowhite controversy.

they had that zionist pig bill maher blame china's fairly recent purchasing power for the historical whiteness of hollywood.

blacks vs whites got played out so the ____ media oligarchy will be using the yellow vs black game plan.

You can see it in many many shows....

Asians are now being casted as bad guys. Before that it was the black and arabs as the bad guys, now its they yellow man's turn.

DIVIDE AND CONQUER.

85% chance its glenn.
                  15% its daryl to throw the people off the scent....
                  Dude can you stfu about politics for one day jesus christ

Comment

Wouldn't be surprised if Snow and Khaleesi end up facking but one of them will die before the end for sure. My guess will be Khaleesi and the little girl are the main survivors when all is said and done.

Dude can you stfu about politics for one day jesus christ
                    1. how you gonna pick a gay to get killed???? dont you know that they are a protected species in hollywood???

Pacquiao lost nike because he slanted gays.... You think the walking dead is gonna kill a gay????

3. ok fine, no politics here.... sorry i cant help myself.....

Comment

Working...
                    X