Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: No Shot For Pacquiao , He Blew His Chance

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In 1hour and 15min this thread already has 90+ post oh yeah people are still very interested in this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
      People know Jr has ducked threats for the past 8 years and the

reality of his Past 8 years have been small men , smaller men, worn out men, OLD Men

People want to see the DUCK get Chopped by a threat

Pac is JR's Threat

LMAO the MAIN DUCK has QUACKED

The reality is that the boxing world does not see Manny as a threat as it stands right now. If he can win his title back, the demand for this fight will be back.

Comment

Originally posted by Augustane View Post
        Since the Pacquiao-Bradley fight, Pacquiao and Mayweather talks have gone like this:

Bradley gets a SD against Pacquiao.

Mayweather: Pacquiao's lost to Bradley. He gotta avenge his defeat if he wants to fight me.

Pacquiao: Clearly a robbery - we'll go for the next most lucrative fight: Marquez IV.

Pacquiao gets KO'd

Mayweather: Pacquiao's old, washed up, why should I fight him? He got knocked out. He needs to sign to Mayweather Promotions to fight me.

Pacquiao: If I'm old and washed up, fight me, beat me; easy money.

Mayweather: I change my mind. Pacquiao's never going to get a fight!

Seriously. Why is Mayweather still bringing this fight up?
        Since before the Bradley beating of Pac

Pac - I want a smaller ring

Floyd - OK

Pac - I want this glove size

Floyd - OK

Pac - I want 50/50

Floyd - OK

Pac - I want 10 mil for every lb over

Floyd - OK, I want OSDT for both of us

Pac - The fight is off
        ----------------------
        2nd rd of negotiations when Floyd calls Pac

Floyd - Pac you haven't been gauranteed more than 9 mil for a fight. I will give you 40mil and I'll wire you 20 mil tomorrow.

Pac - I want 50/50

Floyd - You don't make nearly as much as I do why would I give you 50/50?

Pac I want 50/50. (hangs up)
        --------------------------------

Some of you fans are really delusional. Why does Pac deserve a shot at Mayweather? And because the best fighter in the world isn't fighting him then it becomes a duck? Makes no sense. You all accuse Floyd of picking his opponents, but why wouldn't he, he's the best out there. Everyone is and has been lining up to fight him. He cannot fight everyone. I recall when ODLH was on top and everyone was lined up to fight him. ODLH said for those fighters to fight one another and he would fight whoever comes out on top. ODLH was not disrespected at all for his stance, so why so much hate for Mayweather? Pac has been a great fighter for many years as has Mayweather and unfortunately we didn't get to see them fight. But regardless of all the facts you all still put all the blame on Mayweather. Why is that? I'm sure I will be bombarded with many childish, ignorant responses.

Comment

Floyd is such a top fighter but for some reason, he is scared to death of Pacman. He always puts in front clangers demands which he clearly knows will never be met. The latest clanger is is Pac has to sign up to his promotional company haha he clearly knows Pac will never do that. Floyd clearly lacks balls ans guts when Pacman is concerned, Floyd if ur getting this, ur a f.. *****!

Comment

Originally posted by MamaHuevo View Post
            And Pacduckiao hasn't fought WORN OUT OLD MEN.... SMH I tell delusional....
            Hatton was in his prime and undefeated at his weight

Barrera the great was in his prime

Eric Morales was in his Prime

Cotto was in his Prime

Margo was in his Prime

Clottey was in his PRIME

THEY were not smaller men they were GIANTS

PAC the GIANT SLAYER !!!!!!

Comment

Looking at this from an objective point of view,don't like or dislike either respect both.Ppl can point fingers play the blaming game all they want but fact of the matter is they're both to blame for bout not happening they had multiple opportunities.Not making one of the biggest if not the biggest fight ever & most importantly the best fighting the best #1/#2 respectively.It's irrelevant who would win in a fantasy match-up & I could care less now because they'll never be able to prove it.Good fighters but just further proves my point in them being two of the most overrated fighters ever,G.O.A.T my ass they're lucky if they crack top 20 in this sports long history of great fighters.
              Last edited by InevitableTruth; 08-17-2013, 02:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BreWall View Post
                People need to stop bringing up this fight and stop asking the same question.

Mayweather obviously doesn't regard the fight as an opportunity to showcase his skills, make his fans happy. He doesn't even regard it his as a business move considering it is still the most lucrative fight both fighters will ever have in their entire careers.
                Correction floyds most lucrative fight was vs oscar. Pac ducking the drug test diluted the thirst for this fight. Pacs loss to bradley and the fights with jmm that could have gone the other way plus pacs ko loss to jmm blew the fight over taking oscar v floyds record of 2.44 million ppv buys. Arum and roach are still acting like pac has parity with floyd. Not true. Pacs fans need a dose of reality and pac need a fight where there is a real danger he could lose and stop with fights like rios. Imo.

Comment

Originally posted by MamaHuevo View Post
                  Delusional as always all you pacfarts are sure a different breed. You guys tend to forget Pacduckiao is afraid of needles didn't want to take the damn test. Remember Mayweather agreed to all of Pacduckiao's demands right but Pacduckiao refuses the tests. MMMMM I WONDER WHY!!!! I can imagine if the tables were turned and Pacduckiao asked for testing and Mayweather refuses everybody would be saying that he is on PED's double standards when it comes to your God Pacduckiao. Hell look how the damn Pacfart fans are treating Marquez after he smoked your God like a fat blunt. Mayweather would've made Pacduckiao look like an amateur. Oh ya how's Uncle Bob's stadium coming along. LOL what a joke Pacduckiao fans so delusional its sad.
                  Dont like needles and Afraid of them are two different things. I understand you are a fan of a Coward so automatically you are tagged as stupid. I know its hard for you to understand the difference between not liking something and being scared of something. At the end of the day Manny has never said no. It was just Floyds unwillingness to negotiate fairly and with common sense!

Comment

Some people are so mis-informed on this topic that it's not even funny. Arum and Pacquiao piggybacked off Floyd's name for years and turned down a 50-50 split and an offer of $40 million all while trying their best to slander him and make it look like Floyd was avoiding the fight. If someone did that to you, would you want to give them their biggest payday? No you wouldn't. It shows you how hated this man is that he's already destroyed the #2 dude who beat Pacquiao 3 times and that Manny has lost his at least 2, arguably all 3 of his last 3 fights, yet you still get people who are really offended at him not showing interest in a fight that holds almost no weight. Floyd tried to make the fight happen, they didn't want it, now they're near the end of the road and probably do want it, and he's giving them a taste of their own medicine. What goes around comes around. And SMH at all of you trolls hiding behind your keyboards calling a man who competes in one of the most dangerous sports in the world and always takes on the top competition, a coward.
                    Last edited by JK1700; 08-17-2013, 02:08 PM.

Comment

• farud changed his mind...? yeah right.

a fucking coward will always be a coward.

Comment

Working...
                      X