No announcement yet.

Lettuce be Meat Cereal here fellas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Lettuce be Meat Cereal here fellas

[Floyd Mayweather is a closet ****sexual. It's so painfully obvious. His soon to be fiancee is more than likely some bimbo that he picked up on the Strip in Vegas and gave her a stack of Benjamin's to pose as his soon to be wife so all you fools will think he's swimming in pussy They call her "Miss Jackson" because she doesn't want her true identity revealed.

The reality is Floyd has actually been married to Leonard Ellerbe for some duration now and he pillages Floyd's anus every night and twice on Sundays. 50 Cent likely gets in on the action for some DP as well. I mean look at the 24/7 shows the guy goes into the locker room to shit, piss, shower and change and he let's his entire entourage of dudes in there to watch him.

No *******
    No Ortiz fan
    Not even really that much of a boxing fan nowadays
    Slightly Drunk]

Originally posted by Jack3d View Post

The reality is Floyd has actually been married to Leonard Ellerbe for some duration now and he pillages Floyd's anus every night and twice on Sundays. 50 Cent likely gets in on the action for some DP as well. I mean look at the 24/7 shows the guy goes into the locker room to shit, piss, shower and change and he let's his entire entourage of dudes in there to watch him.
    I bet Floyd is a quick shooter who cries after sex with "Miss Jackson," and lets 50 Cent finish off the job.

Comment

Working...
    X