Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can you complain about cherry picking when you support it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can you complain about cherry picking when you support it?

I've seen so many people on this site complain about cherry picking yet they buy BS fights like Pacquiao vs Mosley. If you want to pay $60 to watch Pacquiao beat up on a corpse more power to you, but stop complaining about cherry picking when you support it, it's hypocritical and makes no sense.

list me all the fights you've bought

Comment

I dont like how the NFL is ignoring the concussion problem. So what does that mean Im not going to watch the NFL?

Comment

Ok so who exactly is there for Pacquiao to fight?

Comment

Because people like watching fights.

I don't support this fight but by god will I watch it. I haven't missed a Pacqiuao fight in like 9 years except Morales 3.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
            Because people like watching fights.

I don't support this fight but by god will I watch it. I haven't missed a Pacqiuao fight in like 9 years except Morales 3.
            Good thing you missed it live. It was hard to watch as an El Terrible fan.

Comment

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post

Comment

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
                Berto - yes Pacquiao will BEAT him but it's always more impressive to beat a younger person in anything, regardless of what sport or competition, and atlest we know that he can make it past the 4th round without running out of breath.

Martinez - Just look at Martinez fights on youtube, Pacquiao fans swore before people started talking about Martinez vs Pac, that Martinez would be KO'S by Pac. Then it became a reality and they started saying that Martinez is too big.

Ortiz - yes another easy win for Pacquiao, but still better than Mosley.

JMM - Only at the original weight class that they fought at.

Bradley - Yes another easy win, but still its a young guy, that deserves a fight with the P4P king.

So as you can say I think Pacquiao can beat any of these guys besides Martinez, but if Pacquiao and Roach are so sure, why not just walk through all of those and then they become easy wins on your resume...but easy LEGIT wins at that.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                  Good thing you missed it live. It was hard to watch as an El Terrible fan.
                  Yeah I intentionally missed it. As a Morales fan I knew it wasn't going to be nice and ontop of the fact the fight shouldn't have been made in the first place, I just refused to watch it.

That was because of my love for Erik. Shane Mosley on the other hand, I really don't care about so him taking a savage beating and getting carried off in a stretcher I won't really mind too much.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
                    Berto - yes Pacquiao will BEAT him but it's always more impressive to beat a younger person in anything, regardless of what sport or competition, and atlest we know that he can make it past the 4th round without running out of breath.

Martinez - Just look at Martinez fights on youtube, Pacquiao fans swore before people started talking about Martinez vs Pac, that Martinez would be KO'S by Pac. Then it became a reality and they started saying that Martinez is too big.

Ortiz - yes another easy win for Pacquiao, but still better than Mosley.

JMM - Only at the original weight class that they fought at.

Bradley - Yes another easy win, but still its a young guy, that deserves a fight with the P4P king.

So as you can say I think Pacquiao can beat any of these guys besides Martinez, but if Pacquiao and Roach are so sure, why not just walk through all of those and then they become easy wins on your resume...but easy LEGIT wins at that.
                    Which one? 126 or 130?

Pac is going no lower than 140 so we may aswell rule out a fight with JMM at 135. Not gonna happen.

However, any of the other choices are/ would have been better than this Shane fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X