Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If the fight goes 12 rds can Jacobs get a fair decision on HBO at MSG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is lil chance this fight will have a decision and if it does there will probably be enough knockdowns to make it hard to steal from the guy who deserves to win.

And for all the problems with judges and boxing scoring the right guy does win almost every time. The biggest problem usually involves the closeness or wideness of the scores that go to the right fighter. Even when the decision doesn't go to the right guy as deemed by most fans or pundits it's almost always a fight that reasonable minds feel could have went either way or been a draw. So while bad decisions do exist they happen far less than fans like to imply so both guys will get a fair decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      Once again. Jacobs is from Brooklyn. Jacobs has a relationship with Barclays/Brooklyn boxing. GGG has a relationship with MSG. The fight is on GGG's network, in his home arena, on his promoters card.
      who know's, but when his promoter fought in Germany (Wlad) he lost to Fury and they still gave it to Fury, they could have easily robbed Fury

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        There is lil chance this fight will have a decision and if it does there will probably be enough knockdowns to make it hard to steal from the guy who deserves to win.

And for all the problems with judges and boxing scoring the right guy does win almost every time. The biggest problem usually involves the closeness or wideness of the scores that go to the right fighter. Even when the decision doesn't go to the right guy as deemed by most fans or pundits it's almost always a fight that reasonable minds feel could have went either way or been a draw. So while bad decisions do exist they happen far less than fans like to imply so both guys will get a fair decision.
        green k sent, that's the god honest truth

Comment

I just watched the Golovkin-Jacobs 24/7 and it dawned on me, HBO and K2 are spending money to promote a PBC fighter. If this fight goes 12 rds, at GGG's home arena, there's no way in hell Jacobs is getting the decision. We all think it's going to end in a KO/TKO but what if it doesn't? What if it goes 12 rds? Can Jacobs get a fair decision?
          How the **** do you know?

Don't start crying robbery when the fight didn't even start. Golovkin is no american. Jacobs is american and probably all judges will be american. If someone gets robbed it could be Golovkin too. Shut up.

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
            who know's, but when his promoter fought in Germany (Wlad) he lost to Fury and they still gave it to Fury, they could have easily robbed Fury
            When things are about GGG, Cobra gets crazy and says weird stuff.

Comment

I hope Golovkin wins but I won't be surprised to see things turn out much differently than most people think. Jacobs has so many physical advantages and he is an excellent fighter! This is not a walk in the park for GGG. It's a very dangerous fight for both guys.
              Last edited by Damn Wicked; 03-06-2017, 12:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                How about if the Brooklyn nets played the kaziqstan national team at msg
                Does that team have a relationship with MSG like GGG and the Knicks?

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                  How the **** do you know?

Don't start crying robbery when the fight didn't even start. Golovkin is no american. Jacobs is american and probably all judges will be american. If someone gets robbed it could be Golovkin too. Shut up.
                  The question I'm asking is a question asked about most fights on here. Now it's not a legitimate question because I'm asking it about GGG? Some idiot on here even asked if DeGale could get a fair decision against Jack because he's with Floyd and Haymon. Jack isn't with Haymon, DeGale is with Haymon. And Jack got robbed.

Comment

Does that team have a relationship with MSG like GGG and the Knicks?
                    So you think Jacobs can win a decision in msg or not?

And quit acting like Brooklyn isn't part of New York City and acting like it's Chicago or LA... its a ****ing section of New York City

Comment

The question I'm asking is a question asked about most fights on here. Now it's not a legitimate question because I'm asking it about GGG? Some idiot on here even asked if DeGale could get a fair decision against Jack because he's with Floyd and Haymon. Jack isn't with Haymon, DeGale is with Haymon. And Jack got robbed.
                      Nah, between your "question" you said Jacobs was gonna get robbed. That's not a question.

Comment

Working...
                      X