Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Explain Why Jacobs Isn't Better Than Jack or Degale P4P...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
    Make a constructive case for me other than hype. Logical points and facts only. I know this is a challenge for most "boxing" fans.

Jacobs lost to a better fighter than Groves and Derek Edwards. So that loss washes against the Degale and Jack's loss.

Now let's talk about the wins.

Degale has had several questionable wins and draws. Controversial against bums like Porky Medina and Piotr(Watch that fight) and Jack..... he arguably lost all 3. Even the Bute fight was close.

Jack has had mad draws against absolute bums.

Meanwhile, Jacobs has KOed everyone in front of him. Top contenders at MW including an undefeated champion in Kid Chocolate. You can argue MW is weaker but the fact is that is hype.

Why?

Degale and Jack are drawing with and arguably losing to absolute bums. On every logical and factual scale p4p, Jacobs is better than Degale and Jack.
    He is better. It's just that ggg is getting ready to face jacobs so the normal crowd has to discredit him and hype up other fighters ggg can't fight now. Believe me if ggg vs degal or jack was made the same crowd would call jack a bum saying he was koed by edwards and saying ggg needs to move to 175 to challenge himself.

Comment

how could he be more well rounded when we know for a fact Jacobs has a better offense?

And defensively, it's up for debate. Andre has been kissing the canvas a lot lately.
      Well Kid Chocolate hasn't been upright alot lately

Comment

Originally posted by niceyboo3 View Post
        Well Kid Chocolate hasn't been upright alot lately

Andre Direll has more losses and has been knocked down more than Kid Chocolate. Fact.

Comment

Just to let you know I'm a fan of trips, it beats 2 of a kind. I just believe that at the same weight Andre beats Jacobs. That was the only reason I think that win is bigger than Peter

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
            He is better. It's just that ggg is getting ready to face jacobs so the normal crowd has to discredit him and hype up other fighters ggg can't fight now. Believe me if ggg vs degal or jack was made the same crowd would call jack a bum saying he was koed by edwards and saying ggg needs to move to 175 to challenge himself.
            Correct.

Reason and logic is their cryptonite tho. All you got to do is stick to facts.

Comment

Andre Direll has more losses and has been knocked down more than Kid Chocolate. Fact.
              Yes it is fact

Comment

Originally posted by niceyboo3 View Post
                Just to let you know I'm a fan of trips, it beats 2 of a kind. I just believe that at the same weight Andre beats Jacobs. That was the only reason I think that win is bigger than Peter
                at same weight Jacob wins.

Direll is not a puncher. especially not against A level opponents. what's he going to do? UD Jacobs? With his volume and offensive arsenal? Not happening.

Jacobs has the footspeed to track him down. He's no Abraham.

Comment

Golovkin fans in full hype mode.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                    Golovkin fans in full hype mode.
                    exact opposite.

pure linear logic and concrete facts. it's usually the GGG detractors that aren't capable of logical thinking.

Comment

at same weight Jacob wins.

Direll is not a puncher. especially not against A level opponents. what's he going to do? UD Jacobs? With his volume and offensive arsenal? Not happening.

Jacobs has the footspeed to track him down. He's no Abraham.
                      I just don't see it. I think his reflexes would be to fast for Jacobs. But he has fell off and slowed. Can we agree at the same weight that he beats Kid Chocolate?

Comment

Working...
                      X