Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury on Price: Never Been a Threat, Not on My Level

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't like the way Fury is mouthing off about a fighter who was just knocked out.

It's kind of like kicking a man when he's down.

I'll be rooting for Steve Cunningham on April 20, he has more class than Fury. He would never gloat over a rival being KOed.

Comment

Fury ought to man AND FIGHT SOMEBODY ! Deontay Wilder is waiting by the phone ! lol

Comment

Jog on fury, you're only kidding urself. It's only a matter of time before the same happens to you!!

Comment

haha, what a delusional pikie. 2 years ahead? you fcukin vacated your british and commonwealth titles to go and fight rogan for the irish title rather than fight price. that says it all.

price can lose every future fight he has by 1st round ko, it still doesnt change the fact that tyson fury didnt want to fight him.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew5550 View Post
            David Price
            hahahahahaha, told you your boy was hot trash.

Originally posted by PhillyG View Post
            I'd still put money on Price to knock him out..
            and you'd lose your money.

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
              haha, what a delusional pikie. 2 years ahead? you fcukin vacated your british and commonwealth titles to go and fight rogan for the irish title rather than fight price. that says it all.

price can lose every future fight he has by 1st round ko, it still doesnt change the fact that tyson fury didnt want to fight him.

Comment

lol i like fury but he needs to be careful what he says, cuz cunningham could leave him in the exact same position as price a couple months from now.

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
                  lol i like fury but he needs to be careful what he says, cuz cunningham could leave him in the exact same position as price a couple months from now.
                  Fury could lose to Cunningham and he'd still be in a much stronger position than Price. that's just the way it is. Price's future in boxing is very dim. he has little potential for development on what he is now.

Comment

Wilder knocks them both the fuk out.

Comment

Originally posted by Mato o Muero View Post
                      Wilder knocks them both the fuk out.
                      Fury makes Wilder look like the big goof he is then ends him.

Comment

Working...
                      X