Call me crazy PAC is greater than Floyd despite that destruction

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nothing crazy about it at all
    Pac's resume shits on Floyd's
    piss drinker didn't kill Pac's historical standing, he just killed his career
    Pac's still above Floyd by a good margin

Comment

• Pacs career since 135 has been chock full of cherry picks. Diaz, Cotto, Margarito, Marquez, losing two of them in the process. Floyd outclassed every fighter he's fought since coming out of retirement in 2008, beating champs and the top guys in 2 divisions.

Whens the last time PAC fought a top guy in their division? It's been YearS!

Comment

• Originally posted by Marvellous1 View Post
        Surprise surprise. The thread starter basis his theory on Mayweather's supposed cherrypicking as reason to consider Pacquiao's resume better, I write in detail the reason why Pacaquiao's resume contains just as much if not more cherrypicking and it gets completely ignored. It's a waste of time trying to debate with wilful ingorance.
        Pac destroyed most fighters he fought who thought they could bang with Pac. Pac fights often. When Floyd does fight its a cherry pick. Surely youd think Floyd would try make up for time not fighting and catch up with Pac, but no, more cherry picks.

If Floyd fought Sergio at 160 now that wouldnt be a cherry pick. JMM tried to beat Floyd as JMM dont cherry pick thats what seperates the true champions, which Floyd isnt. He hasnt got the mentality of a Pac or JMM.
        Thats why JMM is better than Floyd, let alone Pac being better than Floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marvellous1 View Post
          Surprise surprise. The thread starter basis his theory on Mayweather's supposed cherrypicking as reason to consider Pacquiao's resume better, I write in detail the reason why Pacaquiao's resume contains just as much if not more cherrypicking and it gets completely ignored. It's a waste of time trying to debate with wilful ingorance.

LOL the irony.

Comment

Working...
          X